Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Advanced nutrients 3 part micro grow bloom

Thanks

Default Advanced nutrients 3 part micro grow bloom

I'm sooo confused in their feeding schedule I know you use all three parts for veg and bloom but the amount of nutes per gallon is where I'm thrown off does anyone have a vague idea on what MLs I should put in per gallon HYDROPONICS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

Do you have an ec or ppm meter?

check out my diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=150124

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Valve man For This Useful Post:

southside773 (07-11-16)

Thanks

I have a ppm reader and I skimmed thru your dairy no mention of the 3 part nutrients tho, it reads to put in the same amount of each including grow and blood together at each stage, is this correct???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

You can use them as a 1.1.1 ratio.

You can also use them 3.2.1 grow/micro/bloom for veg
    Then 1.2.3 grow/micro/bloom for flower.

Iv used them both ways and both work well.

Its states 4ml per litre on the nutrient calculator,id start at maybe half that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

southside773 (08-11-16)

Thanks

OK yeah I just found that odd but I trust you on that I can't wait to see what my babies will look like come flower I will update pictures soon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    You can use them as a 1.1.1 ratio.

You can also use them 3.2.1 grow/micro/bloom for veg
    Then 1.2.3 grow/micro/bloom for flower.

Iv used them both ways and both work well.

Its states 4ml per litre on the nutrient calculator,id start at maybe half that.
    What are your current nutes? I'm hesitant to use AN Trio/GHE Trio because I want to run drippers and don't like that there is no Drip Clean. Thinking Dutch Pro at the moment but I'd like to give GHE Trio a whirl. I think your last grow you went with DP and Buddha's Tree additives?
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (08-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning View Post
    What are your current nutes? I'm hesitant to use AN Trio/GHE Trio because I want to run drippers and don't like that there is no Drip Clean. Thinking Dutch Pro at the moment but I'd like to give GHE Trio a whirl. I think your last grow you went with DP and Buddha's Tree additives?

You are right my dear.

I used the AN years ago,main reason was all the hype surrounding them,I was always watching comparison vids on you tube and the like.
    They are good nutes but not the greatest,they are just the same as all the others really.

I love dutch pro,Its a great price and so easy to work with.
    My system floods the pots and drains back to res.I only top up and very rarely change the res unless I think it needs one.
    No salt build up problems.(I use pebbles might be different for coco)
    I rarely have to adjust ph.

My additives vary,Iv never tried the explode so will be trying that in the future

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    You are right my dear.

I used the AN years ago,main reason was all the hype surrounding them,I was always watching comparison vids on you tube and the like.
    They are good nutes but not the greatest,they are just the same as all the others really.

I love dutch pro,Its a great price and so easy to work with.
    My system floods the pots and drains back to res.I only top up and very rarely change the res unless I think it needs one.
    No salt build up problems.(I use pebbles might be different for coco)
    I rarely have to adjust ph.

My additives vary,Iv never tried the explode so will be trying that in the future
    Nice one Bethmeg

I'm keen to try Dutch Pro because it lists Keep It Clean on the feed chart. I'll be running rockwool slabs and drippers so I'd really like a cleaning agent in the mix. Florakleen once a week or so isn't really what I'm after so GHE is off the list. H&G has way too many bottles for my liking so I think DP it is.

I'm sure it's fine to use Canna with H&G drip clean for example but I want to keep everything in the same family.

Cheers

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (08-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

I used Jungle Juice 3 part Advanced Nutes.

321 Veg
    111 Trans
    123 Flower.

Thought their performance in veg was excellent, lovely healthy plants and had the perfect amount N stored up to last the long flower of my Sat dom strains. However I found the initial bud development slow and they quickly fell behind resulting with a much longer than desired flowering period. Can't comment on yield as I had sacrifice a lot of it due to restricted height to work with. The smoke itself is well strong, very happy with it, way stronger than I buy. It's just that flowering timeline was well stretched.

Don't forget to always mix in the Micro first at every stage of feeding.
    Last edited by FunkyB; 08-11-16 at 09:51 PM.
    Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (08-11-16), southside773 (09-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyB View Post
    I used Jungle Juice 3 part Advanced Nutes.

321 Veg
    111 Trans
    123 Flower.

Thought their performance in veg was excellent, lovely healthy plants and had the perfect amount N stored up to last the long flower of my Sat dom strains. However I found the initial bud development slow and they quickly fell behind resulting with a much longer than desired flowering period. Can't comment on yield as I had sacrifice a lot of it due to restricted height to work with. The smoke itself is well strong, very happy with it, way stronger than I buy. It's just that flowering timeline was well stretched.

Don't forget to always mix in the Micro first at every stage of feeding.

Sorry, I went 222 for trans

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast