Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: lil single lady of triple cheese

Thanks

Default lil single lady of triple cheese

Nearly finished my single plant, 2nd grow, compared to my 1st (exodus cheese) I think she looks loads better and a bit beefier. I've kinda of left her be as with the last lot i mothered them lol, only took a few massive leaves off at the end of veg, couple in flower, done loads of tying down during veg, which I think is the main success of this grow and big buds (well to me they're big lol)
    Only fuck up was the fimming, I literally gave it a haircut instead of splitting the top lol, first time I try it with barely any clue I have 100% success, on my second grow I do it, with no effect lol.....oh well, I'll top from now on lol.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danny_t For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (05-11-16), redisiel (09-11-16), woodstocknation (09-11-16)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by danny_t View Post
    Nearly finished my single plant, 2nd grow, compared to my 1st (exodus cheese) I think she looks loads better and a bit beefier. I've kinda of left her be as with the last lot i mothered them lol, only took a few massive leaves off at the end of veg, couple in flower, done loads of tying down during veg, which I think is the main success of this grow and big buds (well to me they're big lol)
    Only fuck up was the fimming, I literally gave it a haircut instead of splitting the top lol, first time I try it with barely any clue I have 100% success, on my second grow I do it, with no effect lol.....oh well, I'll top from now on lol.

Nice work man, what light are you growing under?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (05-11-16), kbag (08-11-16), redisiel (09-11-16)

Thanks

I've got her under a 600w sunmaster duel spectrum

6. The Following User Says Thank You to danny_t For This Useful Post:

redisiel (09-11-16)

Thanks

Couple of close ups, looks ready ?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danny_t For This Useful Post:

redisiel (09-11-16), woodstocknation (09-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,685 Times

Quote Originally Posted by danny_t View Post
    Couple of close ups, looks ready ?

Can you get a pic of the trichs away from your hps Bro,? We'll be able to see better ... nice plant Bro n well done on your second grow. ..

Peace out. ..

Sent from my mind to yours

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hedonistic Hippy For This Useful Post:

Mart_Aitch (09-11-16), redisiel (09-11-16)

Thanks

Great work mate, nice one. Look great. Seems you have a little setup there so LST bit of super crop next time? Just a thought ; )

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mart_Aitch For This Useful Post:

redisiel (09-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Nice one sir, enjoy must be eager with the 3rd
    Blessings and grattitude
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

well all done, dryed, curing, but final weigh in is................................................ ...................................... 108g for the whole plant. For my second grow im impressed, got about 84g'pp last time so im doing something right lol, deffo in the right direction. ill post some "trim pics" after.

Just kicked off my Pineapple Chunk and Chronic Thunder, fancied something different from cheese so ill start a diary soon. PEACE

15. The Following User Says Thank You to danny_t For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (23-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Well done mate, enjoy, only way is up now try and hide a bit from yourself to cure till Xmas

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mart_Aitch View Post
    Great work mate, nice one. Look great. Seems you have a little setup there so LST bit of super crop next time? Just a thought ; )
    Yeah tbh i tried it with my first it worked sort of, but on the flip side it was my first grow, but this time i bearly took any leaves off and it was a monster lol, and the quality/yeild seems to be better. i do want to do it, also try some scrog/scroging? but i need a quick turn around, so 8-9 week flower is only option for me atm. When i build my super room in the new year i will try it as the results (with polishing a few things) are good and yields are excellent.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast