Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Passing drugs test?

Thanks

Default Passing drugs test?

Haven't been on here for quite some time as havent been growing but am starting a new job soon and am required to do a drugs test next monday which tests for 10 different substances, one of which is marijuana. Been regular toker(daily) for about 15 years and my recent intake is around a gram a day.
    Does anyone out there have experience with this type of test and have any info or tips for getting past it? If i stay off the smoke now till my test it'll be 8 full days just... will this be long enough to pass or do i require extra action like detox drinks or a mates piss lol???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sparra For This Useful Post:

cough (21-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

im no expert mate but in a book i read once, think it was eddie richardson biography, it said that cannabis stays in your system a good 30 days or so, whereas heroin is in and out in a couple of days. thats why he reckoned people in jail end up on heroin, because simply smoking a joint runs the risk of being caught by a test anytime upto a month later and heroin dont.
    dont quote me on it, just remember reading it once.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

cough (21-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

theres a thread about this somewere on here. using synthetic piss from online.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

cough (21-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

Quote Originally Posted by sparra View Post
    Haven't been on here for quite some time as havent been growing but am starting a new job soon and am required to do a drugs test next monday which tests for 10 different substances, one of which is marijuana. Been regular toker(daily) for about 15 years and my recent intake is around a gram a day.
    Does anyone out there have experience with this type of test and have any info or tips for getting past it? If i stay off the smoke now till my test it'll be 8 full days just... will this be long enough to pass or do i require extra action like detox drinks or a mates piss lol???
    28 it can stay in your system for bud how ever if u stay clean and get plenty of water down your neck and abit of running u could scrape through tbh alot easier getting a mate to piss in a finger of a surgeon glove and tie it around your chap on the big day be sure to took it in between ya leg and ya sack to keep temp high as they do check and something to pinch end of the glove to release ya mate piss in test tube

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    AM BACK BOYS WONT BE GROWING TILL SUMMER BUT WATCH THIS SPACE

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganja.lad For This Useful Post:

cough (21-11-16), Donmitch0121 (07-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

It depends on the test they do. You suggest it may be a piss test? Is that just a guess, or do you know?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

cough (21-11-16), Hedonistic Hippy (09-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Aye you'd feel a bit daft if it was hair follicle...
    Strider's Sup Lemon Haze & L.A. Confidential DWC Good...hopefully...2018

SLH & Incredible Bulk DWC Actually good, honest. 2017

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:

cough (21-11-16), M_C (08-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

Default Passing drugs test?

I failed a random work place piss test and hadn't smoked for 5 weeks. Had to re take one a week later so a mate pee'd in one of those sample things from the docs, I wore a pair of mothers tights with it tucked in and stuck a foot warmer to it keeping it body temp. I passed the test but still lost the job...

True story!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

cough (21-11-16), Happy roken (08-11-16), Skunky n funky (08-11-16), TheDogsNutts (09-11-16), Valve man (08-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Ya do a search for synthetic piss. I have used a couple of different ones and passed all my tests with flying colors. PLus its better then using a buddies piss. Make sure you get the stuff with a heat source and temp strip on the container so you know your temps are good. Best of luck with it my friend.

Oh and ya no way you will pass it in a few days. Detox drinks can help mask a very light smoker to get them passed the threshold. Welcome to the fake piss club ahaha.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

cough (21-11-16), Valve man (08-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Quote Originally Posted by _teapot_ View Post
    I failed a random work place piss test and hadn't smoked for 5 weeks. Had to re take one a week later so a mate pee'd in one of those sample things from the docs, I wore a pair of mothers tights with it tucked in and stuck a foot warmer to it keeping it body temp. I passed the test but still lost the job...

True story!
    Quality m8, if you passed the second test why did you still lose the job...??...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

cough (21-11-16), Skunky n funky (10-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheDogsNutts View Post
    Quality m8, if you passed the second test why did you still lose the job...??...
    Office politics. Loooooong story haha

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

cough (21-11-16), TheDogsNutts (09-11-16)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast