Thread: Mars Hydro 600 LED Grow Light Full Spectrum

Thanks

Default Mars Hydro 600 LED Grow Light Full Spectrum

Hello. I am curious to know if any of you have tried this light out? I have purchased it but im still setting everything up. I have read mixed views. Some folk claim its not to hot in the flowering stage despite being full spectrum. I would love to hear from anyone with any hands on experience with this light

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

is ok for one plant but then it seems an expensive option for just one plant,as do most leds nowadays.

only real benefit is the less heat imo and basically that reason has to figure highly in your grow else theres far better options.(it did in my early grows hence my collection,ive learned and know better now-outdoors in summer and indoors in winter)

ii started with leds,i own 6 panels still but now only use them for starting grows and swap out for bulbs soon a i can.

far better to invest heavily in a decent fan n filter setup that can remove heat etc and then go with a bulb ,and i mean properly invest ,with known brand names that have proven abilities to last,remember just cos its got a reference to canna on a sticker/advert means nothing and is a lame way to sell shite to gullable peeps generally.

leds do have a peculiar appeal but current pricing is a pisstake all things considered.

if sticking to leds,dont forget wattage is wattage,a panel pulling 140wts at the wall socket isnt same grow power as a bulb pulling 4-600wts.regardless of the shamefull claims made by the very unscrupulous sellers,that panel isnt a 600wt anything its a 200w pos at best using chinese fantasy.

just me personal opinion though,

maybe a bit sharp dunno,havent eaten yet

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

ah sorry,re-read n see youve already bought it,in which case youll be on the same road to learning i was.
    itll grow something i spect so good luck with grow,atb.

Thanks

Thanks for responding. I will give it a go and keep a detailed record of what happens. I do have a 250w MH and 250w HPS with ballast on standby if this does not work out. Im curious to see the results

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

My Mars 900 grew a nice plant but I've nothing to compare to being the new boy. I've got the reflector 48 to veg with but I'm using cfl this run. Heat wise I did have trouble over summer but I was using a tiny tent.

All part of the learning curve, I am looking into better cob units and other light systems too to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-11-16)

Thanks

How did they turn out? I currently have three I'm setting up for a grow. Did you have any luck or should I return them?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Twisted hate For This Useful Post:

_teapot_ (15-11-16)

Thanks

I'd say they did well, ended up with a bit over 3oz on a single plant grow and was my first time. They'll definitely grow something smoke able but I can't compare. I am keen to upgrade or try another system but these work just fine. I've got a diary I've just put 2 under the 900 👌

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

ggotch (15-11-16), Twisted hate (15-11-16)

Thanks

Strain was bull dog seeds chronic

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

ggotch (15-11-16), Twisted hate (15-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _teapot_ View Post
    I'd say they did well, ended up with a bit over 3oz on a single plant grow and was my first time. They'll definitely grow something smoke able but I can't compare. I am keen to upgrade or try another system but these work just fine. I've got a diary I've just put 2 under the 900 ��

Thanks, I'm hoping to get some good results. Could you shoot me a link or your diary?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted hate View Post
    Thanks, I'm hoping to get some good results. Could you shoot me a link or your diary?
    That's my first diary, proper all over the place as you'll see. But the lights definitely worked ☺️

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

These were the bulk twins that were under the 900 till they had to be moved and got left outside, long story but bud rot got them 😥

16. The Following User Says Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

Twisted hate (15-11-16)