Thread: Sprouted seed teas=enzymes BUT!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Default Sprouted seed teas=enzymes BUT!

Hello all firstly happy Friday.
    Firstly I didn't create or be the first to do it just found the info I was looking for in the end and just thought I'd share it and hope it helps people and more importantly save money tbh.
    So as the title says sst's,
    I first learned about the sst thing from my growing god mr coot. this is mainly aimed towards people using or looking to use these sst's
    I do belive it will work soil/coco with synthetic nutrientsbut my advice to those of you is try it in a little container.I'll get on to hydroponics later because I can't test this yet because my plant count.
    Please excuse the way this is written but I just want to share the info I have been researching since starting my no till gardening adventure a year or so ago. But
    I have only really learnt to read and write since joining here and growing weed. I remember wasat reminding me how bad it was in my very first post lol.
    I have links to any questions you might have regarding this. So please anyone who wants more info on me and I'll pass on the links you need.

So the reason we use sprouted seed teas is enzymes and fatty acids etc. Now I been pissing about sprouting seeds.corn,barley(nightmare),alfalfa which is more for the cytokinins and you get my drift. Like I say pm me lol.
    So I found there is professionals allready doing this for me at brewery's,millers and they get it to the highest enzyme content needed.
    Now the problem I had was finding a brewer that new about enzymes because they have a main intrest in one enzyme tgat is in our least intrest but I found out what we need to look for in our grains my main one is Barley but I have also just got malted wheat,rye,oats and like I say what we need to look for is the ones with the highest diastatic/litnen power which I found is generally in you pale/light malts .

So I have simply been top dressing while malted grain which I blend to flour and top dress a tbsp weekly per plant(find your doising) in my bed I'll use a cup and it's 209 liters I think! Then water it in and done there's my enzymes.
    Take cannazyme for example here's what they say about it

The enzymes in CANNAZYM have many benefits:

They turn dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant. CANNAZYM consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. These elements improve the uptake of nutrients and the plant's defence system. Also, vitamins stimulate the production of hormones.
    They help form new roots. The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM also stimulate the plant to form new roots. This increases the health of the plant.
    CANNAZYM prevents bacteria and harmful mould. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds. They are a threat to the healthy roots. The moulds cause stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth. Also, CANNAZYM prevents rotting, so there is no formation of toxic substances and the risk of a disease. Blah blah blah

Nowtry and find what enzymes they have in there special exspensive bottles well I've looked at there data sheets and emailed them and found/got nothin, plenty info on safety lol.
    Now so far these are some enzymes I found we gain from sorry one of these might be the brewers favourite but I'm so excited I can't find that one little sheet now lol
    Lipoxygenases
    Carboxypeptidases
    B-glucanases
    Xylanases
    A-amylases
    B-amylases
    Proteases
    There's gibirilic acid shit the more I write the more it's leaving my head lol.

Point is it's working for me and others
    @£1.50 a kilo of grain cheap as chips I'd say.

What took my intrest and maybe when I got space or time I would try liquid malt extract in a oxy pot or something lol.
    And with soil and coco I just suppose the issue would be ph? It's not causing kind of salt build up in my soil so why any other.
    Please let me know if I've waisted your time with A load o shit lol but I need stuff to do while the ladies happily grow themselves with water and now I can read I can't stop pmsl. Also another time taking thing of the past for me tea's and cleaning the bubbler.
    Think that's enough for now
    Have a great weekend
    Blessings and grattitude
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (11-11-16), ggotch (07-09-17), Happy roken (11-11-16), Hedonistic Hippy (11-11-16)

Thanks

I must correct my idiocy here's the correct enzymes and a couple pictures. Don't even know if I posted this in the right place tbh.
    Arylsulphatase
    B-glucosidase
    Cellulase
    Chitinase
    Dehydrogenase
    Phosphotase
    Protease
    Urease

I will start making growers save money one way or another lol
    Redz

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

scoobywho (08-09-17)

Thanks

Thought I'd bump this as Im seeing more people using organics and a lot more teas and stuff now, I have got a lot more info to add to this later on.
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

ggotch (07-09-17), joker_the_smoker (07-09-17), scoobywho (08-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Thought I'd bump this as Im seeing more people using organics and a lot more teas and stuff now, I have got a lot more info to add to this later on.
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    Cheers mate very helpful got me swaying to full organic next run and I would never have guessed about your reading and writing bud its far better than mine lol I'm a grammatical disaster lol.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

redisiel (08-09-17)