Thread: Northern Lights Autoflower, NOT feminized seeds, hydro grow. Anyone wanna help ?

Thanks

Default Northern Lights Autoflower, NOT feminized seeds, hydro grow. Anyone wanna help ?

So im not a very experienced grower, im kind of a dumbass. Thats why i turn to your wisdom ladies and gentlemen.

So my situation is that im about to grow autoflowering NL, the seeds are not feminized (i have maybe 40 seeds or more), and i was thinking about planting them in rooting cubes (or whatever they are called, you know those things) and then right into the hydro.

My hydro that im about to make is like two 50 liter boxes, with the upper one being the soil and the one beneath the reservoir, with a water pump doing its magic. The soil is coconut fiber.

I have 2 x 600w HPS lights, so that shouldnt be bad, right...120x120x150 tent, ventilation and everythings good, my nutrients are advanced hydroponics products....well i just read the instructions on the bottle and follow them and hope that whoever made the instructions is smarter than me on this one.

So my question is, is my idea just fucked and bad ? If not necessarily, then how many plants do you think i should put there, considering some of them will be males and i will have to weed them out ? Or are they very likely gonna fuck everything up before i get rid of the males ? Should i make multiple hydros like this and put an x amount of plants on each, and just cut the males out when i see them ?

I know what some of you are gonna say. *transplant you dumbwit*. But there are two problems, ive never transplanted anything from one container to an another so i think i would just kill it by tearing its roots or something. Im more comfortable just planting once.

So give me your honest words about my situation and my plan, i will appreciate any input. I will listen to any suggestions.

//////////

Oh and one more thing. How big should the hole in the soil container be ? Im not sure if that matters too much, but surely it has some signifigance.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shroomeye For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-16), JB (11-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (11-11-16), GEORGE (11-11-16), M_C (11-11-16)

Thanks

My bad. Then il rephrase my question to suit the norms of the community.

Between 1 and 10 possible plants, what is the amount of plants you or SWIY would plant in the kind of a container i described earlier ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shroomeye For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-16)

Viz Guest

So you have all that equipment and most of it is not typical first time grower kit at all, plus you have 2 x 600W lamps. You are one lucky dude to have all that and not have grown before. Your two lights in such as small tent tell me you you are going to have a fun time managing your heat I suspect. What extraction fan and carbon filter you planning on running.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (11-11-16), GEORGE (11-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

I'd tag along but hydro is as familiar to me as logarithms
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-16), RASTA (11-11-16)