Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First time germing seeds ever

Thanks

Sorry for my stupidity guys i think it must be the weed lol I just re read the thread and @thebudda answered my question before I even asked we looking good we got three bad girls (fingers crossed lol) popping out gonna get um under the cfl and prop. As soon as all of em pop and I'm out this stage gonna make a diary thanks to everyone that chipped in with advice 👊👊👊 spread the love

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (16-11-16)

Thanks

Stoll might need a little help along the way so don't leave me yet loll

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (16-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

No worries dear we still here

The Coco block is just like a rockwool block but it comes flat.
    You soak the block in water and it expands so its just like a rockwool block.

Anything will do really,you could use small pots of your coco/clay mix.

You can put the pellets straight in the system but I wouldnt advise it as risk of failure is very high.

Edit..post a link up to your diary when you get one made fella

Thanks

Loll thanks 👊

I'll deffo have a look at them next time round sounds better than the pellets for transferring I'm thinking of transporting the pellets to a small pots of coco but I think I have to wait till there out the prop just to build em up? Got 4 under the prop 3 from yesterday looking so much better from being under the light.

Beth thanks for the help much appreciated yeah I'm itching to do a diary and get all the help from you lot I was on here before under a different account n the grow n post was shocking still had loads of love and help from Everyone can't wait to do a killer like the pros on here 😆

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (17-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    No worries dear we still here

The Coco block is just like a rockwool block but it comes flat.
    You soak the block in water and it expands so its just like a rockwool block.

Anything will do really,you could use small pots of your coco/clay mix.

You can put the pellets straight in the system but I wouldnt advise it as risk of failure is very high.

Edit..post a link up to your diary when you get one made fella
    Loll thanks 👊

I'll deffo have a look at them next time round sounds better than the pellets for transferring I'm thinking of transporting the pellets to a small pots of coco but I think I have to wait till there out the prop just to build em up? Got 4 under the prop 3 from yesterday looking so much better from being under the light.

Beth thanks for the help much appreciated yeah I'm itching to do a diary and get all the help from you lot I was on here before under a different account n the grow n post was shocking still had loads of love and help from Everyone can't wait to do a killer like the pros on here 😆

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (17-11-16)

Thanks

Got the Mrs to take a pic this morning are they ready to go into small 0.5 l pots to build roots up or shall I keep them in the pellets and when big enough straight into my big 15ls? Don't know best method also 1 of em is getting to tall for the propagator how long will it need to use it for?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (18-11-16)

Thanks

Just waiting on the last 1 to pop and we have a full house 😆😆I hope they are all fems loll

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (18-11-16)

Thanks

You can pop them in small pots now you have roots through.

You wont need the prop now.

If you are using cfl have it as close as possible if using hps just be careful.

Once the small pots have good roots in a week or so then you can transfer to the system

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    You can pop them in small pots now you have roots through.

You wont need the prop now.

If you are using cfl have it as close as possible if using hps just be careful.

Once the small pots have good roots in a week or so then you can transfer to the system
    Waheeyy buzzing should I introduce a lil bit of food canna a+b into the mix or shall I hold off for a couple days/week as soon as I'm potted up I think I'll start my diary😆

Uno when I pot to my small pots and then when I transfer to the big ones I was planning on putting great white on the bottom when I transplant both times is that kool?

Thanks Beth

Thanks

Yes use the great white shark for potting.

Water them in with a tiny bit of a and b and some root stim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast