Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mighty vape tips!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Default Mighty vape tips!

Evening chaps, last week I purchased the mighty vape by storz and bickel.
    After nearly a year of reading reviews of all the different types and driving my Mrs mad. I bit the bullet and spent £240 of my hard earned money on it. Even the bloke in the shop( who I get my seeds from too) he said him and everybody he knows has 1. There the bollox.

So I'm struggling with it really.
    I have 3 different types of chronic weed. I've tried them all and at different temps, with the bowl full/ half full.

If i hit it hard for 10 seconds, I die and cough up both lungs.
    Any less than hard for 10 seconds and there's no taste and no vapour.
    Surely bud vape gangs don't all puff and fall on the floor coughing like a twat.

I'm 33 and I've smoked for a long time. I can still do bongs and lungs and blunts and shit so I'm no pussy, I can smoke hard.

Any hints or tips on getting it right?
    Or
    Do I just stick to the blunts?

Either way I can't keep buying fags at the prices they are! Lol

Thanks in advance😆

sent from Thames Ironworks

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-11-16), Bethmeg (14-11-16), Dutchcourage (14-11-16), queequeg (14-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

ha ha ha ha ha, hope you survive long enough to get the answer The Iron, be useful to know how it goes, for the same reason. Be interesting to see what people say

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

Ironman (14-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcourage View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha, hope you survive long enough to get the answer The Iron, be useful to know how it goes, for the same reason. Be interesting to see what people say
    Have you got the mighty then pal? It's pissing me off. Lol

sent from Thames Ironworks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (14-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Nah Iron, Just the high, but I'd like the mighty Some one will know, gotta be a user thing mate, £250 for a gadget that makes you cough your lungs out cant be right

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

Ironman (14-11-16)

Tetris Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Mahjong. Champion!
    Thanks

I got a mighty about 3 months ago - works good for me. It did make me cough a bit to begin with but now I'm used to it (try to inhale slow and long).

I always fill the bowl - you can either leave it loose once full or pack it down so it is compressed and you can fit more in the bowl.

I set the temperature between 180 to 190 celsius (usually at 185).

I've used it with bud from a purple ryder and from a polar express (northern lights auto cross) ground up using a 4 piece grinder - the plastic grinder that comes with it works well too.

There are a lot of fake mighty vapes for sale:

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to queequeg For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-11-16), Dazmandaz (14-11-16), Dutchcourage (15-11-16), Ironman (14-11-16), Samwise Gamgee (15-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

I think Samwise has one?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (15-11-16), Ironman (15-11-16), Samwise Gamgee (15-11-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

I have similar problems with mine. It's a Da Vinchi (From Rasta's Secret Santa) and each time I've used it, I get a metallic taste, little to no vapour, and difficult to get a hit off it. I've tried different temps too.

I'm gutted as I was hoping it would get me away from tobacco.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (15-11-16), Ironman (15-11-16), Samwise Gamgee (15-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

hi iron man i have the crafty which is the smaller brother of the mighty

if your coughing straight away then your temps are to high ,what are you vaping at ? try 300F and then set your boost button by 10/15 increase for when your at the end of the 300 range . they say the magic number is 333f but i find that a bit harsh for me .again this is suggestive as youll find your own vape temp range

remember as well its not like smoking a joint so dont be expecting big plumes , i find switching to vaping is tricky because you need to get your head round of not seing to much vapour and you think your getting nothing then bam it hits you lol .

also dont expect to get the taste every hit , youll get it first couple of goes then it will go but that doesnt mean your weed in the vape is finished +

also keep it tightly packed

you really just need to fiddle about and find the correct vape temp for you because when you do find it , it is worth it

good luck and let us know how you get on

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-11-16), Bethmeg (14-11-16), Dutchcourage (15-11-16), ggotch (15-11-16), Ironman (15-11-16), M_C (14-11-16), Samwise Gamgee (15-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Yeah mate I got the mighty to , I find it makes me cough after the first few draws then I'm on little puffs after that to stop coughing I don't pack mine full and I have it up on 200 degrees maybe it's to hot but it does do the job. Unfortunately I havnt been successful in using it to replace joints I just have a blast on it between joints instead now haha don't get much vapour off them but that's normal an slime daz says it's just a different way of smoking so out the effort in and you'll get there in the end a little glassy eyed hopefully

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-11-16), Dazmandaz (15-11-16), Dutchcourage (15-11-16), Ironman (15-11-16), Samwise Gamgee (15-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

my Arizer Air,which uses glass(unsure if those you have use glass or plastic?) gives me a right gobful of buzz but doesnt ever come off harsh like that.
    i get a good whack of plume n all

cant see the vapouriser doing that myself,heat is heat,dont forget that bud shouldnt be at spliff dryness(ready catch fire),it should be a little damp still.

id experiment with using glass bong piping on it,theres different sized stuff out there,might be able to cobble something up or perhaps the water bong that fits on the arizer would fit yours,its certainly a mental vape with it fitted to arizer,cant remember its name but search arizer on flebay and some attachments will likely show up inc the bubble pipe.

had my air a 2 years now and it still beats everything else,totally smitten by it,best vape investment ever. :thumbup:
    Last edited by ggotch; 15-11-16 at 05:06 PM.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-11-16), Dazmandaz (15-11-16), Dutchcourage (15-11-16), Ginger-bud (15-11-16), Ironman (15-11-16), nevanayno (16-11-16), Samwise Gamgee (15-11-16)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast