Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mighty vape tips!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

here we go ,that bubbler,complete with 14mm connecting glass
    eBay item number:

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (15-11-16), Ironman (15-11-16), Samwise Gamgee (15-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Thanks for the feedback fellas let us now the results of your experiments the Iron

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

ggotch (15-11-16), Ginger-bud (15-11-16), Ironman (15-11-16), Samwise Gamgee (15-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

I have the Mighty and have to admit when I first started using it I used to draw on it like I would a joint, I tend now to vape shorter draws and more often and find that helps.

I tend to also vape bud at a lower temp and then raise it as it gets nearer the end. The thing I find really great about the Mighty thou is vaping oil, its a lot smoother and a little bit goes along way, i usually add a few drops of oil every couple of weeks then use it before bed.

The Mighty is not great for nicotine replacement thou, for that I bought a JAC pen, I used RSO oil and e-juice called "DBMix Pro", to make up a canna e-juice, you can also add nicotine to this, and a flavour to it if you want to. I use this most of the day time, and you get a nice hit off it as well, and its smoother than vaping pure bud

Hope that helps

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (15-11-16), Dutchcourage (15-11-16), ggotch (15-11-16), Ginger-bud (15-11-16), Ironman (15-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Thanks guys, certainly a lot for me to play about with.

I did have a bit more success last night. I ground the bud right up into small pieces( I'll get a pic on later) and filled the bowl in stages, layering and compacting with the tool. I then started at 175. I hit it hard and long for the first blast, coughed a little then took shorter quicker hits. Then slowly raised the temp up to 190 in stages.

I've found that if you have a little suck then pause for a second then take 5 or 6 second hits that works well. My theory is that I need to get the vapour flowing through the mouth piece before hitting it properly. I think the first bit of stale/dead air in mouth piece is what caused my lung to pop out my mouth. Lol

I've tried a bit of every ones advice, so thank you for your input. 😆 I'm sure I will master it.

Later I will post a quick video( if I can) showing the results and the way I do it.

Again thanks for your input! It's you guys that make this site what it is😆

sent from Thames Ironworks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-11-16), Dazmandaz (15-11-16), Dutchcourage (16-11-16), ggotch (15-11-16)

Thanks

Still smoking joints tho 😧lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (15-11-16), Dutchcourage (16-11-16), ggotch (15-11-16)

Thanks

nother tip is,dont forget you dont need to lung inhale,like a vape pen you will get a quicker hit if you just hold in mouth n then exhale through nose.
    youll also get to taste exactly how the bud should taste that way ,not the burnt with tobacco taste weve all become accustomed to,i use it for sampling my jars(and other peeps) and it is a very reliable way of determining the best batch/the best grow method, result etc
    its the missing link from the smell,feel and spliff test we would normally do

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-11-16), Dutchcourage (16-11-16), Ironman (15-11-16)

Thanks

re read my last post and feel i should add a small note.

when sampling jars with an arizer air its best to have the light on and the door open to the jar room.

once span out,went blind n in the dark couldnt find my back out for quite a while,arizer kicks lethal ass quite unexpectedly sometimes.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (16-11-16), Ironman (15-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post

when sampling jars with an arizer air its best to have the light on and the door open to the jar room.

once span out,went blind n in the dark couldnt find my back out for quite a while,arizer kicks lethal ass quite unexpectedly sometimes.
    Pmsl! Lost in your jar room.😅😅😅

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (16-11-16), ggotch (16-11-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post

That's why Captains of ships wore eye patches, not because they lost an eye, but they always had one that would already be adjusted to whichever light/dark they were in.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-11-16), Dutchcourage (16-11-16), ggotch (16-11-16), Ironman (15-11-16), Timbo287 (17-11-16)

Thanks

hmmm. wear an eye patch when visiting my jar cupboard ?

i have trouble seeing with two eyes in the light,put a patch on i wouldnt be able to find the cupboard to begin with.

plus id end up talking like a pirate at some point n then die from the giggles probably

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (16-11-16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast