Thread: My 1st official Harvest. goodbye twiggy.Thankyou THCTalk

FZjb Guest

Default My 1st official Harvest. goodbye twiggy.Thankyou THCTalk

So it has come to pass that the worlds most topped, lolloypopped, miss-grown and noob abused plant has shed its last yellow spotted, nute burned, mite bitten, over watered, sun and cfl lit leaf!

7 months of carefully?!?! grown life,nurtered and loved, 3 days of zero new bud growth, and she was harvested in 1 foul swoop.

She's a real sweet smelling and smoking plant with an awesome "sunny day","giggly" head high (from last weeks sample..) very citrusy, oranges/lemons with some sort or cheesy smelling undertones you can only just make out. By far the best weed ive ever tasted and much prefered over her "heavy" step-sister beryl. made all the better by the price

anyway. A big thanks to all those that put up with my constantly pointless and neurotic although often needed questions. and a bigger thanks to those that took to time to answer me I have learned much from here in the last couple of months. and for the next few months till the weed brfore christmas, i can safely keep away from the dealers and that my weed loving friends, is the best bit!

just shy of 8 oz wet. a good 2oz dry from her. 1.5oz of good dry salvaged from beryl. 3.5 oz of top quality head and body weed. nice! not bad for a completely error prone and MUCH learnt 1st grow. probably would have doubled that weight if i hadn`t of made the bad noob mistakes that i did (topping cutting at wrong time etc).

and heres the pics....
    any last requests....

hmmm what 1 1st..

we'll start with the double headed freak bud

and here's her remains. popcorn bud out of shot..

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks

nice man well done.
    cant wait for my first harvest.
    ,nrg172.

blurry-vision Guest

Congrats dude 7 months though ? man that is some patience, but you got there in the end.. So that must have been a 5 month veg or there abouts ?

Or am I missing something ?

FZjb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    Congrats dude 7 months though ? man that is some patience, but you got there in the end.. So that must have been a 5 month veg or there abouts ?

Or am I missing something ?
    seeds were planted indoors at the start of april, put out in may, flowering began in july.

7 months- ish felt like 7 yrs

e2a, she was topped from around 5-6 foot -twice! bloody sativa..

Thanks

Nice post Fazed

i'm just bumbling through my first grow which started outdoors and will end indoors! about 4 weeks to go i think

congrats man

peace

FZjb Guest

thanks guys, am LOVING the cheesy smell, its getting stronger by the day! am well chuffed for bagseed

Thanks

well done mate i reckon you done wicked for your first grow