Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Any idea what this deficiency might be?

Thanks

Just a couple weeks ago they were so healthy and bushy no drying and bright green leaves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

They look really malnourished for one, did all the leaves fall off? You need some new leaf growth back on before you think of flipping. Can you get the plants lifted so they arent on the floor for two ideally anywhere around 25 to 26 degrees is ideal but above that is k too, long as you dont get up much higher, temps down to 5 degrees less is cool. Whats the humidity situation and watering schedule,??? when you get them greened up, you should try and get the environmental condition's good so they take up the nutrients.

Thanks

I actually took another look today after resetting the minimum and maximum temp it's dropping a lot when the lights are off it gets all the way down to about 60 Fahrenheit, could that be a problem?

Thanks

I took off al the leaves because they were either drying and crumbling up or turning brown and black

Thanks

I dont know farenheit, you dont want a big gap between lights off and on, and too low temperatures at night will fuck the plants up, which you dont want when your repairing them Was your watering schedule ok and humidity pre your leaves changing. Its unusual to go from really healthy to awful without some tell tale signs of hunger/burn/waterlogging/thirst/etc?

Thanks

Thats around 15 C , too cold mate..

Thanks

Cut and paste , you do need to sort your feed out and watering and humidity but re temp, hope the cut and paste below helps
    Temperature and marijuana plants

The temperature in your grow room is very important for the photosynthesis of your marijuana plants. For example, low temperatures reduces evaporation through the leaves. The result is that the suction force, which takes up nutrients via the roots, becomes smaller. The nutrients that are necessary, but aren’t absorbed, remain in the growing medium and eventually disintegrates in the root environment. A high acidity in the growing medium reduces the working of the roots which makes the plant absorbs less water and nutrients, and the growth can even come to a halt.When the light is turned on, an ideal temperature for the cuttings and seedlings is between 68ºF and 77ºF (20ºC and 25ºC). As the plants get older they can evaporate a little bit more and the temperature may increase to a maximum of 82ºF (28ºC). When the lights are off, the temperature should lie between 62ºF and 72ºF (17ºC and 22ºC). Another important rule is that the temperature differences between day and night cannot be too high, a maximum difference of 10ºC. So when it’s 82ºF (28ºC) during the day, it cannot go below 64ºF (18ºF) at night

Thanks

My humidity is usually around 50 it dosnt get any higher since I only got a small humidifier and I water whenever the dirt is dry depending on the size of the pot usually about 3-5days

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KAYA_MANny View Post
    My humidity is usually around 50 it dosnt get any higher since I only got a small humidifier and I water whenever the dirt is dry depending on the size of the pot usually about 3-5days

When you say dry, do you mean the top few inches or you let it dry out? could do with getting the humidity up a bit, even some wet towels would help a little

Thanks

Like about 2 inches or so then the soil starts to feel a little moist.. ok I'm going to add a few towels to... what's an ideal humidity?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KAYA_MANny For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (19-11-16)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast