Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and help with set up

Thanks

Default Thoughts and help with set up

tent w1.80m d1.20m h2.40m
    2x600 air cooled hoods
    4 inch rvk blowing the air cooled hoods
    phat filter 8inch with a 8inch rvk for extraction

Thinking of doing 6 plants, going for a organic grow, what do you guys think of that set up?
    this is my 1st grow and still leaning and changing things around to get the set up right.
    Thanks.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fogtigallo For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (16-11-16)

Viz Guest

So far that looks pretty good. What will you be growing in? Coco, soil or something else?

Thanks

Thanks, soil but still deciding what kind? might make my own or just go to my local shop and get it all in there, still doing lots of research

Bulls Guest

Sounds good to me so far
    Where are you extracting to? You might need an intake fan to pull air from a different room/outside if you planning to extract in the same room as the tent.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Are those tent measurements right?
    Isnt the length 240 rather than the height ?

Sounds good.
    I would invest in a fan speed controller as that 8" will pack some punch and wont be needed running full pelt all the time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

imnice (17-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Sounds good to me so far
    Where are you extracting to? You might need an intake fan to pull air from a different room/outside if you planning to extract in the same room as the tent.
    Extracting to a different room, well the loft.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    Are those tent measurements right?
    Isnt the length 240 rather than the height ?

Sounds good.
    I would invest in a fan speed controller as that 8" will pack some punch and wont be needed running full pelt all the time.
    lol yeah right measurements, had to make the tent fit the space i got, managed to get a 2nd hand tent for cheap of a mate. was looking at getting fan controller, still not sure what one to get.

Viz Guest

Soil eh? I enjoy growing in soil, you based UK or elsewhere?

I just went and got some Jacks Magic from B&Q when they had it on special. Lots of folks here like the Plant Magic stuff BioBizz gets many mentions but I would go with Plant Magic if I had to buy again. Not likely as I bought 8 x 50l bags of the JM stuff.

Thanks

haha stocked up then, yeah from the uk, plant magic looks good, was reading about it last night.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fogtigallo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

One word.... verve soil.... ok thats two lol its cheap at £6 for 120ltrs from bnq I use it in my soill runs get the odd bit of gnats n mushrooms but not that often a bit of pyrthium 5ec sharp kills anything tho good luck matey

Viz Guest

I suggest the Air pots, if you are going Auto then 10l. Old Timers Grow and Bloom for nutes. Supplemented with Rhizo, Epson Salts, Great White powder and some Black Strap Molasses.

How you manage your temps in your grow room are dependant on the location I suspect.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (16-11-16)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast