Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and help with set up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ye Old Pioneer View Post
    One word.... verve soil.... ok thats two lol its cheap at £6 for 120ltrs from bnq I use it in my soill runs get the odd bit of gnats n mushrooms but not that often a bit of pyrthium 5ec sharp kills anything tho good luck matey
    Thanks will check it out, got a bnq down the road

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    I suggest the Air pots, if you are going Auto then 10l. Old Timers Grow and Bloom for nutes. Supplemented with Rhizo, Epson Salts, Great White powder and some Black Strap Molasses.

How you manage your temps in your grow room are dependant on the location I suspect.
    thats the kinda next thing i was gonna check out, what pots and stuff so will defo check the air pots, thanks for the heads up.
    I run the lights on last night, with the 4 inch rvk pushing air, with nothing in the tent nor the 8 inch extractor running, left them on for about 2 hours, the temp in the room was about 35c, there was no shade, was just seeing how the lights feel and if the fan was working. but will have small desk top fans in there to.

Viz Guest

More interested in how you going to manage the cold during winter with your girls. But in your room then should be nice and comfy.

Thanks

Ive got a elecy rad i can put in there, but rather be managing cold temps then being to hot, at least I think haha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fogtigallo View Post
    haha stocked up then, yeah from the uk, plant magic looks good, was reading about it last night.
    That JM stuff has very mixed reviews and I would keep well clear. It is strong and most plants just struggle to cope in early life.

In my opinion the very best soil is BioBizz Light Mix as it is gentle and you have full control of nutrient content and intake by the plant. Yes, it is costly but well worth it.

Next on my list would be Clover Multi Purpose Compost but it is limited in supply, only available in a few garden centres in comparison to other soils. It is cheap, bigger bags and the reviews are very good. I have a supplier just minutes away who does a great deal for 3 bags or more so that will be the choice for my next grow. If I don't like it, it is back to BioBizz Light Mix regardless of the cost.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fogtigallo View Post
    Extracting to a different room, well the loft.

lol yeah right measurements, had to make the tent fit the space i got, managed to get a 2nd hand tent for cheap of a mate. was looking at getting fan controller, still not sure what one to get.
    Iv'e been running a Primair room controller for 5 years now constantly alas only hooked up to 1 x 200mm rvk as i always do passive air into the tent and set temp to 24c if it get hotter the fan kicks in to reduce temps, i just set my idle speed on controller and jobs a gud un.
    Only about £85 if i remember right.
    Imnice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

Evolution are the best but a bit/lot more expensive.
    imnice

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by imnice View Post
    Evolution are the best but a bit/lot more expensive.
    imnice
    Mine got delivered this morning busy wiring that bad boy up right this minute. £125 from ebay new so pricey but worth it.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Price of a controller + fan might be more than a thermostatic which I have. It controls itself using dials its a rhino.

Well worth it just hums slightly when on low but can't hear it in my loft.

GRAND DADDY PURPS X BIG BUD HYDRO DIARY https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=151524

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    Price of a controller + fan might be more than a thermostatic which I have. It controls itself using dials its a rhino.

Well worth it just hums slightly when on low but can't hear it in my loft.

GRAND DADDY PURPS X BIG BUD HYDRO DIARY https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=151524

You got the Rhino fan with built in thermo? I was looking at that but had already pulled the trigger on a RVK fan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast