Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Canna boost

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times
    Provided Answers: 66

It's expensive stuff bro lol, I'm on my first coco run after 10 years in soil and being mentored by Bud lightyear who has advised me to use it at 2 ml per litre along side my a and b and PK ec 1.2 plants are loving it. I'm almost trough a 1 litre of it myself in two weeks and I don't plan on using for the last two weeks but I'm just gonna ask Bud what he reckons I always used it right up til flush in my soil grows at 1.5 ml per litre

Up the irons

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (04-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times
    Provided Answers: 42

Add molasses to your Flowering nutrients ,dilute it well though in warmed R.O water , 1-2 tbls per gallon or 1/2 tsp per L , start low , all those boosts and whatnot are molasses and or sugars added to their flowering bottles , marketing scams , ..... fucking endless money grab

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (04-12-16), SmobyToker#1 (04-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times
    Provided Answers: 38

i,ve grown for probably longer than some of you have lived and i,ve never noticed much difference in my grows wether i,ve used a booster or not..
    i,ve tried stuff from a couple of quid a bottle upto £30 a bottle
    i just stick to canna a&b now, with a few drops of baby bio( i,ve NEVER had a calmag problem either since i started using that)
    i also add pk13/14 once a week, but that is only to use the bottle up, i wouldn,t buy it again

shooting powder worked best but your buds grow into funny shapes....still smoke tho!
    Last edited by carpetburn; 04-12-16 at 11:02 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

M_C (04-12-16), SmobyToker#1 (04-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times
    Provided Answers: 42

Quote Originally Posted by carpetburn View Post
    i,ve grown for probably longer than some of you have lived and i,ve never noticed much difference in my grows wether i,ve used a booster or not..
    i,ve tried stuff from a couple of quid a bottle upto £30 a bottle
    i just stick to canna a&b now, with a few drops of baby bio( i,ve NEVER had a calmag problem either since i started using that)
    i also add pk13/14 once a week, but that is only to use the bottle up, i wouldn,t buy it again

shooting powder worked best but your buds grow into funny shapes....still smoke tho!
    80-90$ per liter here for that garbage . Crazy marketing schemes . Molasses cost 3$ .......

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2