Thread: Deficiency i cant fix the Problem!

Thanks

Default Answered: Deficiency i cant fix the Problem!

Hello Guys...

I Grow a Auto CBD Industrial Plant she is at Day 55 and she showing Huge deficiency is that Normal at this Age? I give 5ml Biobizz Bloom and 4ml Fishmix with half Tablespoon Epson Salt / Liter Water every Day but the deficiency dont go away :-( the PH from the Drain Water is 6.6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mangel (1) (Copy).jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	335641   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mangel (2) (Copy).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	335642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mangel (3) (Copy).jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	335643  

2. "Fishmix is great stuff but as Viz says, not great for bloom. That said with biobizz you need to use grow and bloom together so the fishmix would take the place of biobizz grow.

Personally I can't see much wrong with the plant other than she's an old lady. I'd start to back off on the feed now..."

Viz Guest

I do not know fishmix all that well as I do not use it. But it has a very high N ratio why are you using it during flower if I may ask.

Theoretically your plant is two weeks from being done. When my Auto girls were on the last stretch they started to use up the energy in the bottom leaves and all changed colour and texture at the end.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Greenthum (17-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times
    Provided Answers: 26

Fishmix is great stuff but as Viz says, not great for bloom. That said with biobizz you need to use grow and bloom together so the fishmix would take the place of biobizz grow.

Personally I can't see much wrong with the plant other than she's an old lady. I'd start to back off on the feed now...
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

Greenthum (17-11-16)

Thanks

I thought Fishmix is also Ok for Bloom in kombination hrhr but it is not know i do it better Next time! Thank You Guys.....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Its hard to tell from that pic but i'd say you hasve a bit more weight to put on yet. The leaves are hungry but the mobile element N is being pulled from larger leaf. If you have 3 weeks left then theoretically you could keep feeding for a week.

However you say you've given fishmix and that hasnt helped. I would advice not phing in bio bizz range as the acid can cause weird shit to happen in the rhizome ph wise. Think you may have to just put this one down to bad experience and not repeat it next time. watch the plant grow out and dont bother feeding. you may not get loads of buds but you will have a nice clean smoke come crop time. atb
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Cunning (18-11-16)