Thread: What is wrong with my plant

Thanks

Default What is wrong with my plant

Hi.

I'm currently growing 4 silver haze in autos in a 1.2m x 1.2m grow tent with 600 hps.

My temps are fine, my ec and ph are ok.
    Currently hand watering until they are ready for the autos this weekend

But unfortunately my one plant has decided to droop downwards, and this morning the tips of my leaves on it have changed to the rest of the plant. Slightly drier and darker by looks of it. But I don't understand why the other plant is doing amazing and the other to are doing ok. A diagnosis would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately I can't provide photos as it won't let me upload them for some reason

Thanks

Bulls Guest

Good morning,
    You can't upload photos because they must be under 2mb. Reduce the size and try again, should work.
    I assume you're growing in coco? If yes, what do you mean by ec,ph, temps are okay? Can you share some numbers please
    How often do you feed them, what size are the pots and what quantity of feed solution they are getting?
    Also don't forget the photos!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Dr green fingers (18-11-16)

Thanks

Yes coco and clay balls. Well my ph and ec levels are at the correct levels they are supposed to be at. Temps stay at around 28/29 and 17/19 lights off.

They are in 1litre pots ATM, being fed canna a b. And I feed them twice a day, I usually do the knuckle test then put probably around a shot glass (30ml) worth of water in them twice a day, the medium never feels saturated or over watered. Using half strength on my nutes while hand feeding and spray diluted rhizo on twice a day

My photo are under 2mb but just says error.

Bulls Guest

Okay mate..the correct levels of PH and EC in your eyes might be different to the others..especially if you are following Canna Feeding Guides.. I mean if you don't want to share numbers we won't be much of a help...?

60ML of feed solution a day is not enough for a 1L pot.. Coco is supposed to be watered once a day with 20% runoff ..

You don't need to spray your plants with anything mate..If you want to add rhizo, mix it within the feed at 1ml Per L...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (18-11-16), joker_the_smoker (18-11-16)

Thanks

Ok. My ec is coming in at 1.2 something I've been recommended to do by several people at this early stage the ph level is at 6.0.

If that's not enough solution then how come the other 3 are doing ok then? And what do you mean by runoff?

Bulls Guest

It's a matter of time for them to go bad mate if you don't giving them enough feed. Coco is a medium that needs watering everyday with feed solution. You put feed solution through the coco untill you get 20% coming out from the bottom.. if you put 1L of solution you should get around 200ml of runoff coming out of the bottom of the pot. You need that so you flush out the excess salts that's been built in the coco mate. That will provide fresh feed for your roots and make your plants grow happy

Thanks

Think you just hit the nail on the head mate. Only just started to droop 48 hours ago still enough time to save it? I'll try get some pics for u later

Bulls Guest

Yes mate just give her plenty of feed.. get some photos and we go from there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Jakewwfc (18-11-16)

Thanks

Thanks bulls your advice done the job