Thread: Football Accumulator Suggestions

Thanks

Default Football Accumulator Suggestions

Hi All

I would like to use this thread for us who like a bet on the football. I am sure that we all have our team and each will have a good knowledge of the league their team is in. So I suggest if you know of any bankers that are going in your accumulator that we share this with our fellow greenfingers

My suggested banker for this weekends games (19/11/16) is:-

St Johnstone v Ross County (3pm) St Johnstone @17/20

I am also going for Sheffield Utd v Shrewsbury (3pm) Sheff Utd @2/5 but not as much as a banker as St Johnstone.

Look forward to hearing any other suggestions for this weekend.

Good luck to all who have a bet on this weekend

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGoodTheBadandTheStoned For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-01-23)

Thanks

Hope any that viewed this thread didn't put St Johnstone as I suggested. Sorry if you did, another banker that killed my coupon.

Hope to see some suggestions soon. I need help
    Last edited by TheGoodTheBadandTheStoned; 19-11-16 at 10:32 PM. Reason: bad grammar

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGoodTheBadandTheStoned For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-01-23)