Thread: morning guys quick question will an extra light put my girls bk into veg?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

Default morning guys quick question will an extra light put my girls bk into veg?

so as you know i have 4 x sensi star about 35 days in flower. as they getting to friggin big for thr 120x120x200 tent i had them in av had to take down tent and sott of sort the room the tent was in for them how ever av stuck another 600 watt hps in ther as room is 6ft x8ft and 8ft high will this be okay or shall i just run one light?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

As long as temps are in range then it will be a good Move. More light more bud.. 28c is highest temp i like to use, But some strains won't complain at 30c..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (19-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.BARACUS View Post
    As long as temps are in range then it will be a good Move. More light more bud.. 28c is highest temp i like to use, But some strains won't complain at 30c..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    thanks b.a i wasn't really doing it for the extra bud as really happy with them at mo. was just thinking because the size of the room my temps when to 30.8c last night but gonna be investing in a bigger fan and filter next week so should sort that out thanks for advise buddy and have a great weekend

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ganja.lad For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (19-11-16)