Thread: Hydro stores in Canada

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,061 Times

Default Hydro stores in Canada

Any suggestions for good online stores. I live in a remote location. It's the only way I can shop and the freight is a killer. Even Amazon's "eligible for free shipping" rarely applies. I've googled lots but google doesn't tell if they're any good. No links please. Cheers all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snarf For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,068 Times

"canada grow lights" is a shop with free shipping in canada if the order is over $99 but it's only growing equipment and accessories no nutes and stuff if that's what your looking for.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostorstolen View Post
    "canada grow lights" is a shop with free shipping in canada if the order is over $99 but it's only growing equipment and accessories no nutes and stuff if that's what your looking for.
    Thanks for that "lost". They do now offer nutes. I've been waiting over 2 wks for an order. Hope it's in today. More a reflection on Canada post crap service than the supplier though. Hope to order new lights from them if this order works out.
    Had good luck with Jon's plant factory.
    Pays to shop around as prices are quite varied.
    Cheers

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snarf For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-16), lostorstolen (20-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,068 Times

Your welcome

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lostorstolen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snarf View Post
    Thanks for that "lost". They do now offer nutes. I've been waiting over 2 wks for an order. Hope it's in today. More a reflection on Canada post crap service than the supplier though. Hope to order new lights from them if this order works out.
    Had good luck with Jon's plant factory.
    Pays to shop around as prices are quite varied.
    Cheers
    Turns out it was a bad experience with that company. I'm not sure if this site allows criticism of retailers so I won't comment further unless I hear otherwise. I would say though that there seems to be a limited number of online retailers that service Canada so you would think they would do everything possible to provide honest service.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by snarf View Post
    Turns out it was a bad experience with that company. I'm not sure if this site allows criticism of retailers so I won't comment further unless I hear otherwise. I would say though that there seems to be a limited number of online retailers that service Canada so you would think they would do everything possible to provide honest service.
    Shit , im in Canada also . But i usually get all my stuff locally , if not ebay or amazon ,sorry i cant help ya there .

Wherebouts are ya ? Im in Central Quebec .

Canada post does suck it big time . The best ive found is UPS , for a premium $ i might add .

Do you speak any french maybe i can get my shop to ship to you , or set something up . PM me and ill send ya details or whatever ..... Up to you

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Trex; 22-11-16 at 06:14 PM.