Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are the easiest strains to grow?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,107 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid_Stunt View Post
    I'll be honest with you mate. That comment is like a breath of fresh air. Everywhere I have looked prior to signing up to here has been a minefield of misinformation and over complication. I understand there is a place for all that on an intermediate or advanced level but as a wary novice it's the last thing you want to hear. One of pals recently grew an Amnesia XXL just in Plant Magic. No nutes at all.
    Don't get me wrong mate its all hard until you get your head around things but as the lads are saying you can make it easier on yourself by starting with soil and old timers if your using nutes, don't wrap them in cotton wool, they are hardy and can take a lot. You got a diary here?

For i am mighty💪🌲

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Don't get me wrong mate its all hard until you get your head around things but as the lads are saying you can make it easier on yourself by starting with soil and old timers if your using nutes, don't wrap them in cotton wool, they are hardy and can take a lot. You got a diary here?

For i am mighty����
    I saw the old timer in the grow shop. I don't really know anything about nutes. I started a diary not realising that I should have put it in the novice section. I could repost it bit don't want to clog up the forum

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cupid_Stunt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-16), MrG (20-11-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Speaking of Lights. I'm currently running a 300w CFL at about 6" above the seedling. That seemed to work great for it breaking through the soil. Would this still apply to the seedling or would I need to lower the light closer to stop any stretching?
    It's been a while since I've used a 300w CFL, but you should be able to get it closer than that. Use the back of the hand test. If it's okay on the back of the hand, it'll be okay for the plant.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-16), MrG (20-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

I started a diary not realising that I should have put it in the novice section. I could repost it bit don't want to clog up the forum
    Your nice Admin have moved your diary to the Newbie Corner of the diary section for you

Anyone who wants to take a peek, it is here - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...irst-grow-ever!)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Cupid_Stunt (20-11-16), GEORGE (20-11-16), Hedonistic Hippy (20-11-16), medwiz88 (08-12-16), MrG (20-11-16)

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Your nice Admin have moved your diary to the Newbie Corner of the diary section for you

Anyone who wants to take a peek, it is here - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...irst-grow-ever!)

Oh when did we get new admins M_C? pmsl

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Cupid_Stunt (20-11-16), Hedonistic Hippy (20-11-16), M_C (20-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Oh when did we get new admins M_C? pmsl
    Shhhh.... it sounded good

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Cupid_Stunt (20-11-16)

Thanks

Haha! Cheers fellas.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Northern Lights is a very easy strain to grow . Good product , very decent yeilds , and loves to be topped/fimmed and LSD , short stout plants , 90% indica .... can never go wrong with NL .

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

confussed (30-11-16), edgar62 (26-11-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2