Thread: Drying bud with dehumidifier in groom

Thanks

Default Drying bud with dehumidifier in groom

Hi folks I'm wondering if having a dehumidifier set to 50% humidity with room temps at 21 degrees and my extraction into the grow room from my tent will dry my bud too quickly? It's hanging on string well away from the extraction but I thought that the dehumidifier may suck moisture out of the bud too quickly? Looking to dry over around 7 days then cure, any help appreciated! Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Also I forgot to add room size is approx 2.5m wide 3.0m long and 2.8m high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

You should be fine mate, my environment was similar for drying my last crop and I think it took around 4 days. No difference in taste / smell etc to my first one which took around 7 days at slightly lower temps.

I couldn't run my dehumidifier 24/7 due to the noise so just ran it for an hour here and there over the 4 days.
    Last edited by sodangerous; 21-11-16 at 06:24 PM.

1st Grow - 5x Incredible Bulk
    2nd Grow - 5x Incredible Bulk
    3rd Grow - 4x Incredible Bulk & 1x Delicious Candy
    4th Grow - Incredible Bulk, Delicious Candy & Pakistan Valley
    5th Grow - 1200w 8 Plants Multistrain

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Just keep an eye on it regular mate I used a dehumidifier on first grow and it dried it far to quick , went from wet to almost dust overnight. Just keep checking it and don't leave it to long should be fine

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (21-11-16)

Thanks

I used one to aid my last grow, was spot on but like ginger says just keep an eye on them. After a few days I put mine into large paper bags worked a treat then straight in to mason jars. Good luck pal
    Atb Eddie.