Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help! Complete noob drying for first time need advice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,256 Times

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0222.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	336107Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0223.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	336108Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0224.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	336109 here's some photos before I taken them down and put in jars. Also it's easier to take water away but to add it back is difficult. I will keep a close eye on them all though one of my girls is immune to budrot from what I've read up. Delicious candy ? Not sure on the blue cheese

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    After 2-3 days, or when the outsides start to feel dry, place the small buds in a large (Ish) container with an RH meter and put the lid on. This draws the moisture out and gives a more even dry. The sweet spot for curing is 60-65%. After a Hr or two, the RH has most likely increased over 65% and the buds may feel wet. Take the buds out and leave to dry another 12-24 hrs. Repeat this process until the RH is stable at 65% in the containers for around 18-24 hrs. Once stable they go into the jars for curing

from that link. read read read lol
    Lol. Thats what i done Joker, nicked it from that thread

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoned Oscar For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (25-11-16)

Viz Guest

You seem to have everything sorted mate. Nice one.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (28-11-16), leeinuk87 (25-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    You seem to have everything sorted mate. Nice one.
    thanks pal, just want a successful first grow with some dank smoke. What would you say is about average yield wise? 1 delicious candy which was mainlined and 1 blue cheese which I attempted to mainline but didn't go to plan due to being poorly and just had to let her grow. My setup was 1.2x1.2x2m tent
    1x platinum p600w L.E.D
    1 6" fan and filter
    1 9 " oscillating fan
    1 6" clip on fan
    Was running 4" to bring fresh air in but changed to passive intake instead about 4 weeks into flower.
    Soil was biobizz allmix
    Nute was biogrow and bloom
    Although I made a few mistakes as my first attempt, won't be looking to make any on next grow. What would my platinum p600 coverage in 1.2mx1.2mx2m? How many plants would I be able to grow in there? Sorry for all the questions thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to leeinuk87 For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

No worries ask away. I will try and respond to as many as I can answer.

Average yield in soil is strain dependant of course, grower skill dependant and hardware used to grow dependant, how long the plants were in veg and so on. So because there are so many variables to consider I would rather be conservative and say forget about thinking that way. You will get out what you get. And obsessing about it is pointless. I would say anything between 2 oz and 7 oz and you consider yourself well pleased. Coco and the other grow mediums will give you way more.

Your lamp is 348W so work on 0.2 g - 0.4g per watt if you do everything right.

I am not a LED person. I would not like to comment about coverage. I am also very sceptical about the claim that one Boss P600 lamp is equal to 800W of HPS which I just read on the manufacturers web site. So again I will reserve judgement. I would suggest that two plants is a nice number for that size lamp footprint. You could grow four but I personally feel that would be pushing it. Again I need to stress I do not know this LED lamp and for all I know it may be enough for 6 plants, but I doubt it very much.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (28-11-16), leeinuk87 (25-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    No worries ask away. I will try and respond to as many as I can answer.

Average yield in soil is strain dependant of course, grower skill dependant and hardware used to grow dependant, how long the plants were in veg and so on. So because there are so many variables to consider I would rather be conservative and say forget about thinking that way. You will get out what you get. And obsessing about it is pointless. I would say anything between 2 oz and 7 oz and you consider yourself well pleased. Coco and the other grow mediums will give you way more.

Your lamp is 348W so work on 0.2 g - 0.4g per watt if you do everything right.

I am not a LED person. I would not like to comment about coverage. I am also very sceptical about the claim that one Boss P600 lamp is equal to 800W of HPS which I just read on the manufacturers web site. So again I will reserve judgement. I would suggest that two plants is a nice number for that size lamp footprint. You could grow four but I personally feel that would be pushing it. Again I need to stress I do not know this LED lamp and for all I know it may be enough for 6 plants, but I doubt it very much.
    ok thanks for your help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

Being the lazy sod that I am...

I tend to weigh before hanging & then again when I think that they are ready to jar up. The weight, when I jar up, is 20-25% of the original weight....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (25-11-16), Loki (01-12-16)

Thanks

How did the delicious candy turn out mate? Got one on the go at the moment myself.

1st Grow - 5x Incredible Bulk
    2nd Grow - 5x Incredible Bulk
    3rd Grow - 4x Incredible Bulk & 1x Delicious Candy
    4th Grow - Incredible Bulk, Delicious Candy & Pakistan Valley
    5th Grow - 1200w 8 Plants Multistrain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sodangerous For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (01-12-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2