Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Going on holiday

Thanks

I'm reading other things too as I write here... now they're talking about different kinds of LEDs for growth and flowering phases.

Have you guys found that sort of thing necessary? The more I look into all this, the more depressed I get as the complexity and expense mounts

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Price is less important than buying the right thing for your grow the first time.... Loads of us here have stuff hanging about from trying to cut a corner here or there
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

rockhopper (26-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

Biggest advice I can give you is use an auto extinguisher system.. Also set up cameras you can access from your phone.

That's how I keep myself sane

check out my diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=150124

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3