Thread: Fan controller for hyper fan

Thanks

Default Fan controller for hyper fan

Hello everyone, I've got a hyper fan which came with a manual controller but I'm wanted an automated one that will change to help keep my temperatures under control. Anyone have any recmomendations, one that could control heaters plus the fan would be a bonus.

Thanks

Cheers dude, another question if you don't mind answering? I'm currently in a 1.2x2.4x2 tent with 2 400w Leds was thinking about throwing a Gavita in also, would that be over kill or do you think it would work nice

Viz Guest

Please lets not post links in the forum guys.

If you can manage the heat, and I would guess you can rock on dude.

Thanks

Viz would I be better using the leds for veg and just putting Gavita on for flower?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

My bad, completely forgot about the rules.

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Danuk View Post
    Viz would I be better using the leds for veg and just putting Gavita on for flower?
    The Gavita will kick arse and take names mate. Must be one of the best lights you can possible get.