Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Arizer Solo vs Air?

Thanks

Still nothing to put in it, sadly - think maybe dope affects the memory of everybody I know who has any.

Anyway... so I'm ready when the time comes, can anybody advise me what temperature to use with the Air?

Ta

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hogweed For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (30-11-16)

Thanks

OK….. just had my first hit off the Arizer Air. Bit puzzled:
    So I've read the destructions carefully and heated it up, set the temperature to Green then Yellow; then took a few drags.

1. I kind of thought there’d be visible vapour, a bit like those vapes people smoke in the street, but certainly no sign when I exhale.
    2. When I take a drag, it doesn't feel like anything other than air is coming into my mouth – but then, I don't know what it SHOULD feel like – maybe that’s it, bearing in mind it’s not actual smoke?
    3. I do have a bit of cannabis taste in my mouth now, after a few tries, but wouldn’t say I feel a massive effect (the guy I eventually tracked down is a trusted friend, and says it’s good stuff all right).

I realise I may not have described this brilliantly etc, but any ideas? Am I doing something wrong do you think?

How do I know when the bud I’m using is exhausted?

Thanks

Thanks

OK….. just had my first hit off the Arizer Air. Bit puzzled:
    So I've read the destructions carefully and heated it up, set the temperature to Green then Yellow; then took a few drags.

1. I kind of thought there’d be visible vapour, a bit like those vapes people smoke in the street, but certainly no sign when I exhale.
    2. When I take a drag, it doesn't feel like anything other than air is coming into my mouth – but then, I don't know what it SHOULD feel like – maybe that’s it, bearing in mind it’s not actual smoke?
    3. I do have a bit of cannabis taste in my mouth now, after a few tries, but wouldn’t say I feel a massive effect (the guy I eventually tracked down is a trusted friend, and says it’s good stuff all right).

I realise I may not have described this brilliantly etc, but any ideas? Am I doing something wrong do you think?

How do I know when the bud I’m using is exhausted?

Thanks

Thanks

I hate the solo!!! Don't rate it.
    Having said that, make sure the weed is very Finley ground, and properly dry. Let the unit heat up a full cycle, load the weed, warm that a bit, then hit it.
    You'll get a little bit stoned if you are lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Hhmmm, OK, watched a couple of YouTubes on this and, as far as I can see, the guys are dragging directly in a complete lungful at a time, so I tried that and NOW there’s plenty of vapour coming out; that must be how these things work.

Now finding a stone come on, several minutes later. I thought it should be instantaneous… but then what do I know, it was 40 years ago last time…

Thanks

Woo hoo – it’s packed in after two uses. Charging plug doesn't sit securely in the socket, so the charging lights keep going out and you have to endlessly pull the plug out and re-seat it.

If I do eventually manage to get it fully charged (necessary after every use of a couple of minutes, and takes FOREVER to charge), there still isn't enough to heat it to operating temperature, so it’s unusable.

Return request started with eBay – what a load of shite.

Thanks

Firefly 2. They are like £300 but are the best rated for dry at the minute. I've got a storz and bickel crafty which gets me stoned off a very small amount but it takes ages to get to temp, like 2 minutes. I've got a pax aswell but it just wastes weed and is all around shit, for efficiency the crafty is great. The firefly 2 is apparently warm in 10 seconds. Soon as Christmas is over I'm ordering one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2