Thread: best way to set up a room 10x8

Thanks

Default best way to set up a room 10x8

hi guys me and a few buddys want to grow some good weed and i have a room 10x8 i also have 6x600 lights and before anyone freaks im not selling weed i have to get enough yield for 4 of us and only want to maybe 2 grows a year ,also i want to keep plant numbers down would 10 plants in coco in 10 gallon bags sound ok for this space with a 4 or 5 week veg ???or how would you guys go about setting this space up ...ive done loads of grows before but all small ..and this site rocks cheers for all the info peace from ireland take care .....dieselman ps we have super skunk ,power plant ,and uk cheese seeds or exodus cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

I reckon you could get away with a lot less lighting, especially whilst vegging....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

god yea thanks for reply ill veg with 1 or 2 lights MH i might not use the 6 lights its just that i have acess to them each of us has a few lights a piece its the space that is hard to find for growing still not sure on wat way to go about this but cheers man thanks again from ireland

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dieselman For This Useful Post:

M_C (28-11-16)

Thanks

I have this sorted thanks for advice lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dieselman For This Useful Post:

M_C (11-12-16)