Thread: redosing after several hours

Thanks

Default redosing after several hours

I couldn't find this info thru a search so I'm sorry if this question is annoying. I have found once I eat some and catch a good buzz and want to eat a bit more say after a few hours that the amount I have to eat is at least double to even feel much of an effect. It seems like it is difficult to get back to the high I had earlier. Example: If I grab a spoon full of oil in the morning and let that ride for a few hours say by noon or so then I'm riding the back side of the high. If I did the same spoon full at noon I would most likely not feel it. I would have to double up. Is this normal with edibles? Don't get me wrong,... If I only waited a hour or two and bumped it up I would definitely feel it. Seems like the body processes it in a different way if too much time has past from the initial intake.

Thanks,
    LR

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lakerat For This Useful Post:

Medicine-man Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat View Post
    I couldn't find this info thru a search so I'm sorry if this question is annoying. I have found once I eat some and catch a good buzz and want to eat a bit more say after a few hours that the amount I have to eat is at least double to even feel much of an effect. It seems like it is difficult to get back to the high I had earlier. Example: If I grab a spoon full of oil in the morning and let that ride for a few hours say by noon or so then I'm riding the back side of the high. If I did the same spoon full at noon I would most likely not feel it. I would have to double up. Is this normal with edibles? Don't get me wrong,... If I only waited a hour or two and bumped it up I would definitely feel it. Seems like the body processes it in a different way if too much time has past from the initial intake.

Thanks,
    LR
    What you have eaten will have an effect on how high you get. For example, if you've had fatty foods say 30-60 mins before the second dose more cannabinoids will goes straight passed the liver and equal less of a high.

Thanks

Got it....I will monitor this closely on my next adventure. I knew that the food in your system has a good bit to do with it but I have done it with an empty and full stomach before and the results were slightly noticeable.( on my initial dose) This issue I'm discussing is very very noticeable, dramatic actually. Almost a bummer because I would have to pound it on the second dose (3-4 hrs later). Hard to stay high all day unless I just wacked myself early on and try to ride it out. I'd rather manage a middle of the road high all day so i can still be productive and not become obvious to others around me. thx!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lakerat For This Useful Post: