Thread: Royal Creamatic Auto by Royal Queen Seeds

Thanks

Default Royal Creamatic Auto by Royal Queen Seeds

Just debating weather to start some of these, alongside others, for my next grow.

Anyone ever have any experience with this particular strain please?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I'm Sal For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (10-12-16), kbag (10-12-16)

Thanks

Anyone?

Surely someone has grown this before.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

hey sal mate. hows that bud you chopped?
    just had read up on the strain sounds luvly mate. cant go wrong with royal queen

5. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

I'm Sal (10-12-16)

Thanks

The last haul is lovely and all are a very nice smoke. My favorite is The Doctor I think but closely followed by Super Bud. A very relaxed pleasant buzz which lasts for hours and hours. To be fair, the White Widow and Kalashnikova are also very nice smokes too. Actually, the "stone" is very similar for each of the 4 strains and certainly nothing to complain about. The smell and taste from all is amazing, very musky and sweet, so sweet in fact I love the taste. I would and will grow them all again without a doubt but I have much more of it than I thought so in no hurry to start any of these particular strains anytime soon.

Besides, I want some RQS Creamatic grown out first then I have many other seeds I need to test from GHSC along with a few freebies from other orders.

As for the RQS Creamatic, its a little test more than anything. 9 plants (3 x 3) in 6.5ltr soil/perlite pots with firm LST using a combination of 3 different LED units with an approx combined REAL wattage of 550watts.

Have a new tent too (Secret Jardin L120) so it will be a perpetual grow for 8(ish) months of the year avoiding the winter months.
    Last edited by I'm Sal; 10-12-16 at 07:01 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to I'm Sal For This Useful Post:

kbag (10-12-16)