Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Save the Newb

Thanks

Default Save the Newb

Hi everyone.
    I read a lot of threads till now in this forum and this was the main reason that I decided to start growing my own medicine. In other words, if I get busted it will be your fault! :P
    I'm making a tiny closet (it can be a massive pain in the ass if you're newb... next time I'm going for a tent) and I will post photos as soon it will be ready. I already have a seedling though under a small cfl light that and it was going great until now. I use coco as medium and Flora trio nutes together with calmag agent from Canna and a touch of molasses. The first 2 weeks everything was going great and then the problems started. I've checked several 'deficiency photos' etc online, but I can't match my girls' issue with any of these.
    Short story long.. I don't understand what the hell is going wrong. I flashed her with just PH'd water but then she went yellow like she lacks nutrients. How often do I have to just feed her with just with water? Every other watering some say online. I've also measured the PH of the run-off water but PH is good. Any advice on what's going wrong?
    Any help would be much appreciated guys and gals
    Sorry for my bad english..
    Peace Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Probs.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	336552 coco-coir-flora-series-schedule.pdf

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisDeGreek For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (04-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Mate, i dont know coco buts she is very light green so I think shes Hank Marvin, Some on will be along and sort it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

ChrisDeGreek (04-12-16)

Thanks

Thanks anyway mate.
    Well I feed her man and she gets greener but the spots grow bigger..

Bulls Guest

Good evening Greek. Welcome to thc talk.
    What EC and PH are you feeding?
    With Coco you feed every day with about 15-20% runoff. What nutrients are you using?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

ChrisDeGreek (04-12-16), Dutchcourage (04-12-16)

Thanks

that, my friend, looks like nute burn, dilute yr feed a little bit more for wk or so and see if theres any improvement, also i use a bit of Canna Rhizotonic for sick or shocked plants
    I am not a bitch, I just have a low tolerance for bullshit!! - quote: Myself
    and lo, the moral high ground was surrounded by the valley of hypocrisy - quote: Myself, again

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...reath-lodgers) - all done and dusted !!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to techiebabe For This Useful Post:

ChrisDeGreek (04-12-16), Wutang22 (04-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Last edited by Dutchcourage; 04-12-16 at 04:16 PM. Reason: not needed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Good evening Greek. Welcome to thc talk.
    What EC and PH are you feeding?
    With Coco you feed every day with about 15-20% runoff. What nutrients are you using?
    Hi Bulls and thank you very much. Nice to be here

PH 5.5-6.5 but I don't really know the EC.
    I feed it every day with 15-20% runoff. I use Flora Trio, Calmag agent from Canna and a bit of molasses, but the last one I've just added it.
    Is EC so important? I know this sounds like a stupid question but a lot of coco growers say that is not really important..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by techiebabe View Post
    that, my friend, looks like nute burn, dilute yr feed a little bit more for wk or so and see if theres any improvement, also i use a bit of Canna Rhizotonic for sick or shocked plants
    I will do this for sure. Do I need to feed her just with PH water every other watering?
    Looks like a nute burn to me as well, but the leaves are yellowish so its a bit confusing (at least in the eyes of a Newb)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcourage View Post
    Can't read your message bruv

Bulls Guest

Okay. Keep you PH at 5.8 for the moment and make sure your PH Pen is calibrated.
    Yes EC is very important. If you don't have an EC pen I will recommend you to get one as soon as possible.
    Without it you don't know what your background water strength is and you don't know how much feed you're giving to your plants.
    I am not familiar with Flora Trio but just took a look - it is 3 parts feed. I will recommend using only Grow and Flora Micro at very low doses.
    Also don't add any calmag, molasses or anything else to your feed. If you get Canna Rhizo you can add it at 2ml/L.
    Is the plant photo or autoflowering?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

ChrisDeGreek (04-12-16)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast