Thread: Rdwc alien pro

Thanks

Cool Rdwc alien pro

Anyone using this system ' i am 2 week in flower my 1st time using alien any tips ' any results - any information would be great.

Thanks

Just seen your ec levels on the over page bigbad ,whats your tap water ec reading at please m8 .

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

My tap water is 0.2 EC, but i dont include that in the ec readings i gave on my other post.
    So lets just say your tap water is 0.2EC and you want to feed at 0.4EC you would have the meter reading 0.6EC
    Dont include the tap water base reading in the figures.

I also keep the feeds down in the Alien, because its recirculating it needs a little less than if it were a stand alone DWC bucket.

Have a look at the undercurrent culture (competitor RDWC web site) website, there is some good info on there for these types of system relating to feeds etc.

Hope this makes sense

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

Guardian Grow (30-12-17), jay jay (07-12-16)

Thanks

Nice 1 ' I'll nock them ec down and check the web site out' sweet as Cheers m8 .