Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone advise on natural nutrients for Autoflowers

Thanks

Default Can anyone advise on natural nutrients for Autoflowers

I am still only a week or so into my grow. So before I get too far into this, whats with all these nutrients?! I want it simple. Im growing Super Skunk for 90 days or so. Whats the most natural thing I could add to keep it healthy? I have been looking at BioBizz ingredients, but not sure whats required if any? How does nature cope without all these bottles of additives?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-16), redisiel (09-12-16)

Viz Guest

I grow in soil and use Old Timers Grow and Bloom. They are organic and are tried and tested by the growers here on the forum.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Bud-e (05-12-16), Dutchcourage (05-12-16), GEORGE (05-12-16), joker_the_smoker (05-12-16), M_C (09-12-16), redisiel (09-12-16), Samwise Gamgee (09-12-16)

Thanks

Thanks. I will go look it up

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-16), redisiel (09-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

I havent done autos yet, lots of members on here have but from what i have ead..

Autos are very delicate plants that require lesser amount of food than ordinary cannabis strains.

Automatically flowering plants are basically a ruderalis cross breed . In nature cannabis ruderalis plants require very low amount of nutrients to survive which is why you need to give them only small amounts of nutrients and never over feed them. When you start feeding your plants give ¼ or maybe even 1/8 of the required dose and let the plant adapt and only when you see that everything is OK you can slowly increase the dose.

POTS

Usually premium soils have all the necessary nutrients and especially large amount of Nitrogen because it promotes healthy, fast growth. Pre-made potting soil has enough “food” to supply your auto seedling for the first 3 to 4 weeks but the amount of time the plant can grow without additional nutrients can be very different from strain to strain.

If you are growing very fast growing autoflowering strains that can be done in less than two months from seed then the premium soil will almost able to supply your auto plant with the necessary amounts of nutrients and you will probably need to feed them only once or twice if you use a large pot because small pots contains less soil and less nutrients the plant will use it up a lot faster.

but be careful with time release nutrients as they can do more harm than good.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

Bud-e (05-12-16), GEORGE (13-12-16), redisiel (09-12-16), smokefree (09-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcourage View Post
    I havent done autos yet, lots of members on here have but from what i have ead..

Autos are very delicate plants that require lesser amount of food than ordinary cannabis strains.

Automatically flowering plants are basically a ruderalis cross breed . In nature cannabis ruderalis plants require very low amount of nutrients to survive which is why you need to give them only small amounts of nutrients and never over feed them. When you start feeding your plants give ¼ or maybe even 1/8 of the required dose and let the plant adapt and only when you see that everything is OK you can slowly increase the dose.

POTS

Usually premium soils have all the necessary nutrients and especially large amount of Nitrogen because it promotes healthy, fast growth. Pre-made potting soil has enough “food” to supply your auto seedling for the first 3 to 4 weeks but the amount of time the plant can grow without additional nutrients can be very different from strain to strain.

If you are growing very fast growing autoflowering strains that can be done in less than two months from seed then the premium soil will almost able to supply your auto plant with the necessary amounts of nutrients and you will probably need to feed them only once or twice if you use a large pot because small pots contains less soil and less nutrients the plant will use it up a lot faster.

but be careful with time release nutrients as they can do more harm than good.
    I will keep this in mind, thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-16), redisiel (09-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

The best quality compost you can get and what ever you can pic and mulch in the way of nettle,horsetail,comfrey,borage you get my drift don't think it gets more natural than that my freind
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-16), Valentina (28-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    The best quality compost you can get and what ever you can pic and mulch in the way of nettle,horsetail,comfrey,borage you get my drift don't think it gets more natural than that my freind
    Blessings
    Redz
    I have a book coming at Christmas, Teaming with Microbes, should be a good read and point me in the right direction further down my experience pathway

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-16), redisiel (11-12-16), Valentina (28-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    I grow in soil and use Old Timers Grow and Bloom. They are organic and are tried and tested by the growers here on the forum.
    I have just received Grow and Bloom in the post. I have chosen them as they are organic. It states 2ml - 4ml per litre of water. Are you someone who uses 1/4 of this dosage to start off with, and then build it up over time? Also both bottles say the same thing on the side ie 'As well as having the correct proportion of NPK to ensure a healthy crop right through to harvest, this special formula will also feed beneficial fungi and micro-organisms ensuring a happy, thriving growing medium.'
    So do you use Grow all the way along until flowering then switch to Bloom?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-16), redisiel (09-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud-e View Post
    I am still only a week or so into my grow. So before I get too far into this, whats with all these nutrients?! I want it simple. Im growing Super Skunk for 90 days or so. Whats the most natural thing I could add to keep it healthy? I have been looking at BioBizz ingredients, but not sure whats required if any? How does nature cope without all these bottles of additives?

Are you in UK or across the pond ? if across the pond ill point you to the best organic fertilizer man has seen .

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-16), redisiel (09-12-16), Valentina (28-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Are you in UK or across the pond ? if across the pond ill point you to the best organic fertilizer man has seen .
    Im in the UK

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-16), redisiel (09-12-16), Valentina (28-11-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast