Thread: Iws 6 pot system flood and drain

Thanks

Default Iws 6 pot system flood and drain

Hi fellow hydro users wondering if anyone can help, basically I got 5 plants I'm itching to flip to the system as soon as they're mature enough but cause there's only 5 I don't know if ill be able to use all 5 pots or use 4 and hand water the last 1 cause before the last time I used iws I was using 4 pots and the last to was connected to each other this might be a real stupid thing to ask just need advice can't see it anywhere lol.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (05-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

You just need more pipe dear.

And another connector/sealing gland if the spare bucket dosent have one.

Depending on how you set it up will depend on which t pieces/L pieces/stops you will need for the pipe.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (05-12-16), Maddogg91 (06-12-16)