Thread: Not since the 70's...

Thanks

Default Not since the 70's...

I've already put this bit at the beginning of my "First Grow" newbie post... but I have the kind of mind that isn't a lot of fun to inhabit, and part of that is a bit of OCD, so I want to put my introduction here.

Hi everybody, as Dr Nick says on the Simpsons… I’ve decide to grow some dope. That’s what we called it back in the 70’s, and I’m much too old to change. As this is a journey of some importance for me, as will become clear in a minute, I’m going to ramble a bit. Hope that’s OK as per forum guidelines.

I’m a 61-year-old man who has suffered from anxiety (bad nerves, we said back then) and depression all his life. For various reason I WON’T go into here, the last 7 years have been catastrophic for me, and have left me on the suicide register at my local surgery. I used to numb my pain with alcohol – drank heavily for maybe 35 years, and finally had to knock it on the head for health reasons, 9 years ago.

I kind of want to survive – sometimes – but none of the doctor’s meds have helped (and believe me, I’ve tried them all over decades). I desperately need something powerful enough to relax me, at least for a couple of hours. At least for a couple of evenings a week. I think I can maybe handle the rest if I have that.

So that’s the history lesson. My knowledge of dope is about 40 years out of date; however, my researches have reminded me that there are C sativa & C indica, with the latter having a higher yield of cannabidiol – which, apparently, is going to be more suited to my needs than high-THC strains. I don’t know exactly what “couchlock” is, but it sounds like what I’m looking for!

Anyway, I've decided to give this a go - you can watch my clumsy and unconventional methods elsewhere

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hogweed For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (06-12-16), GEORGE (06-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Hi mate, welcome to the forum
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Welcome to thc

Up the irons

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-16)

Thanks

Ahh the 70s....the good old days lol....im new to the forum too but here i am to say hello

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Hello & Welcome to THCtalk.com Discussion forum m8, hope you enjoy yourself and find plenty of useful information on hear……..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-16)