Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feminised pollen production

Thanks

Default Feminised pollen production

Been trying to create some feminised seeds using colloidal silver, turned a branch into pollen sacs but when they open there's no pollen inside. Has anyone done this? Where am I going wrong?

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny911 For This Useful Post:

mushroom (09-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,127 Times

Hey bud how often did you spray it? What method did you use to obtain colloidal silver spray? I have no Idea why theres no pollen I just wanna give that a crack. Maybe there will be some pollen in some of them get out a envelope and give it a shake on it will be easier for you to see pollen

Sent from my phone to you

Thanks

Bought the colloidial silver from Amazon 45ppm. Sprayed that one btanch once daily starting 2 weeks before flip. Got pollen sacs about 2 weeks after flip

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,127 Times

Yea sweet, maybe its just luck of the draw? Good luck any way mate, be nice to have ya own seeds to grow from ae.

Sent from my phone to you

Mr Legend Guest

There could be few things that went wrong...

There's the quality and particle size of your CS solution, frequency and amount applied to the plant, duration of application, bad genetics and so on...

First thing I'd suggest is to make your own CS solution, I think M_C posted a nice guide somewhere in breeding section...
    Start spraying one week before flip and continue one week after you see balls forming, some take even longer so don't give up on them...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

British green (10-12-16), M_C (10-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter McPherson View Post
    T
    First thing I'd suggest is to make your own CS solution, I think M_C posted a nice guide somewhere in breeding section...
    Start spraying one week before flip and continue one week after you see balls forming, some take even longer so don't give up on them...
    I think it was this thread that you refer to? - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lloidal-silver
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

9. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Mr Legend Guest

Yessir, that's the one...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

M_C (10-12-16)

Thanks

If it was the quality of the cs would they have switched at all? I started spraying two weeks before flip but stopped pretty much as soon as balls appeared. Maybe I stopped too early? Anyway got some pollen out of some of the sacs. Not like I was expecting but some.

Have pollenated some buds and just waiting to see now if I get seeds growing. Do hairs wither once pollenated?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks

Thanks

Well definatly got some seeds appearing so although the pollen production wasn't as much as I had hoped it hasn't been a total disaster.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny911 For This Useful Post:

M_C (26-12-16)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast