Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Iws 6 pot when to transfer?

Thanks

Default Iws 6 pot when to transfer?

Little update guys I think everything is going well atm they still been looking the tiniest bit pale so I started feeding 2.5ml ab 4 ml rhizo it's 1.2ec ph low about 5.8-9 I also topped the 4 last night, how am I doing all good? N when would be the ideal time to put in my system? The medium I'm using is 60 coco 40 balls using cfl atm dno when to flip to the hps 250?<br />
    <br />
    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (12-12-16), GEORGE (28-02-17), Mr.North (31-03-17), redisiel (12-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Just see this mate if there not in I would get them in when your ready
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (12-12-16), GEORGE (28-02-17), Maddogg91 (25-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

You could wait while till those pots are full of roots.

Its easier that way I find if you already have a good root set then they explode once in the system.

If you put them in before you have a good rootball then I find early growth is slow while they find their feet.
    Should only be a few more days me thinks.

When you transfer make sure the bottom of the root ball sits just on top of the flood level if possible.
    Backfill with coco so all that spindly stem is covered up to the first leaves.

You could be using this time to get the system ready.
    Get the coco in the pots and get some food running through in preparation.

Iv used this system many years you will love it,it practically runs itself.
    Last edited by Bethmeg; 12-12-16 at 09:03 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (12-12-16), GEORGE (28-02-17), Maddogg91 (25-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Just see this mate if there not in I would get them in when your ready
    Atb
    Redz
    Thanks bro I put em in like the 12th everything's looking good so far.

Merry Christmas 👊

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    You could wait while till those pots are full of roots.

Its easier that way I find if you already have a good root set then they explode once in the system.

If you put them in before you have a good rootball then I find early growth is slow while they find their feet.
    Should only be a few more days me thinks.

When you transfer make sure the bottom of the root ball sits just on top of the flood level if possible.
    Backfill with coco so all that spindly stem is covered up to the first leaves.

You could be using this time to get the system ready.
    Get the coco in the pots and get some food running through in preparation.

Iv used this system many years you will love it,it practically runs itself.
    I know got it recommended to me by a good friend first time I used it was a dream second time was a nightmare loll

think I was rushing it too much but atm everything seems to be going really well just seem to be battling with a bit of yellowing I dno if I'm over thinking it hopefully youse can see something I can't, thanks for the input again merry Christmas ☺

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (26-12-16), GEORGE (28-02-17)

Thanks

So I know I'm not really descriptive so gonna do the best here, I put these in my system the 12th of Dec I'm running 2 lights 250w Temps about 22 atm wanna turn up to 400 dno when.

in my iws system at first I was top feeding them for 5 days without the system being turned on just to ensure it picks the food up.

My back ground ec is 0.2, I been first week i was using rhizotonic i added enough to oush the ec to 0.4 then added enough canna a+b to push it up to 1.4 ph 5.9.

for the second week I noticed a bit of yellowing on the new growth at the top thought it was nitrogen so this time instead of using rhizotonic as I think my roots look banging used some calmag from plant magic as I saw some spots also looking like it could be calcium so put enough to get me to 0.5ec then added enough ab to get me to 1.6. Ph 5.9 -6.2 using the last of that feed tonight before I make a fresh batch I hope anyone can advise me on if the food is too much?? Or if I'm on the right track.

Ps. I hope everyone's having a stoned merry Christmas enjoying much anticipated trees loll

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (26-12-16), GEORGE (28-02-17), Mr.North (31-03-17)

Thanks

Nice space that dear very envious.

Nitrogen def shows in the bottom leaves first.Although any new growth will be pale also.
    Its more likely to be cal/mag.

I see what you mean dear regarding the ec,girls are looking good but like they want a tad more regarding the paling.

Your ec is just a guide remember,dont worry if your ec seems unusually higher than others.Use your plant as a guide.If this next feed dont sort them out then up some more.

Temp could be better 22 is a little on the cool side for day temps.If you have a bigger bulb then get it in fella

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17), Maddogg91 (26-12-16)

Thanks

Nice space that dear very envious.

Nitrogen def shows in the bottom leaves first.Although any new growth will be pale also.
    Its more likely to be cal/mag.

I see what you mean dear regarding the ec,girls are looking good but like they want a tad more regarding the paling.

Your ec is just a guide remember,dont worry if your ec seems unusually higher than others.Use your plant as a guide.If this next feed dont sort them out then up some more.

Temp could be better 22 is a little on the cool side for day temps.If you have a bigger bulb then get it in fella
    I don't know if the alcohol or you telling me I can turn em up is giving me a fizzy feeling bur that sounds good to me lol deffo gonna turn them up tomorrow I have adjustable ballasts so gonna put em to 400.

So def wouldn't be nitrogen? I am also defo gonna chuck some calmag in tomorrow to hopefully sort things out I'm trying to read the plants best as possible but always best to get an experts advice.

I always thought ec was strain dependant but with my last royal fuck up taking no chances 🙊

Is my space that decent? Cause I didn't know when to flip but you saying that I'd love to veg these fuckers our 😁😁

Thanks for getting back to me today hope u had a blessed day

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you dear my day has been lovely.

Tbh in the first pic they look fine and dandy.its the flash in the second pics that make them look a little pale.
    You are the one seeing them in the flesh though,you know what you are doing so just carry on doing what you are doing.
    No signs of overfert

Keep reading them and dont be afraid to go higher.

Yes as long as temps allow go as high a you can with the lights.

A good few weeks veg will see some lovely fat bushes in there if you train them well.

Edit ...bring the ph down to 5.6 let it rise to 6 and try to keep that going for a while.
    Last edited by Bethmeg; 26-12-16 at 01:53 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17)

Thanks

Thank you dear my day has been lovely.

Tbh in the first pic they look fine and dandy.its the flash in the second pics that make them look a little pale.
    You are the one seeing them in the flesh though,you know what you are doing so just carry on doing what you are doing.
    No signs of overfert

Keep reading them and dont be afraid to go higher.

Yes as long as temps allow go as high a you can with the lights.

A good few weeks veg will see some lovely fat bushes in there if you train them well.

Edit ...bring the ph down to 5.6 let it rise to 6 and try to keep that going for a while.

tried the lst trying to get ahead of the game accidently snapped 2 collas off😂😷 dno if I wanna try again but deffo sounds like a good idea. Says it's a sativa so I thought it would be tall and skinny n they will stretch but I guess I gotta get rough to keep em down lol

You're right I think I'll add a lil more to the mix and see if that helps

Lovely jubbly glad all my hard efforts are going to a good cause thanks for ur help bethmeg if I don't post before hand have banging new year n hope all your projects r going to plan 🖒🎆

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast