Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help with setting up first grow

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy125 View Post
    Thanks for all your input fellas, it's building a much clearer picture in my head now. Obviously it's not just me and everyone has to have a little ponder on the best ways to set their tent up. This forum is a great place fair play, keep up the good work guys����

The time spent working out what is best for you and your grow is well spent. I took ages to decide on how to set up my grow tent and it was worth the research and asking heaps of questions. The guys here were outstanding in helping me too.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (10-12-16), Peachy125 (10-12-16)

Thanks

Yeah definitely it has to be. I think I'll be sticking around here for sure. As soon as I'm set up I'll get some pictures up if that is permitted��

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peachy125 For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (10-12-16)

Thanks

I just left out the ducting part as i assume its common sence you need ducting to hook it all up...i should have been more clear there i guess lol...and cool tubes hoods recomend that you push thru the hood not suck so thats how we do it here in canada the fan always goes before the tube/hood
    Last edited by SirBudsAlot; 10-12-16 at 04:22 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

Peachy125 (11-12-16)

Thanks

The reason i push thru a cool tube would be so my fan is not taking the hottes air off the light thru it as i believe it could shorten the life of the fan

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

Peachy125 (11-12-16)

Hopper Guest

Got that mate we all leave it out normally, you can't push through the hood though if you have our fan in a silent box outside the tent, obv could go filter > fan > hood> outlet
    Just I didn't put it as I run mine in an acoustic box as they were too loud for me in the tent not insulated

Upto the person using them on that one, but agree on pushing through if you can get away with it

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopper For This Useful Post:

Peachy125 (11-12-16), SirBudsAlot (10-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    Got that mate we all leave it out normally, you can't push through the hood though if you have our fan in a silent box outside the tent, obv could go filter > fan > hood> outlet
    Just I didn't put it as I run mine in an acoustic box as they were too loud for me in the tent not insulated

Upto the person using them on that one, but agree on pushing through if you can get away with it
    Ya im not trying to knock anyones way of doin it i just found shorter fan life sucking the air off the bulb in the past....but that being said i see your point too not everyone can fit everything in their space

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

Peachy125 (11-12-16)

Thanks

I have read more about people that blow and not Suck but that's none of my business ��. On a serious note though, I think pulling the air through would be harder on the fan but I guess if need be then it'll still do the job ��

Viz Guest

The correct way of thinking about fans direction is push and pull. Not much better than blow or suck...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2