Thread: Help on extraction

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default Help on extraction

Easy people,

Just a quick on for abit of advice really if you wouldnt mind,

as some of you may know i slapped a hole in my 12" filter..... but loads of carbon fell out so im not risking it so fucked that off last night

im lumbered with a tornado 2500cfm 10" box fan that i think is way way to powerful for the groom i believe the dimensions are 1.8 width 2.4 length 2.4 high at the highest point 1.8 i think is the lowest point (sloped roof)

i was using a 8" tornado box fan for the intake 1500cfm so i was planning on getting the 10" version of the rhino pro 250mm x 1000 with a 8-10" reducer which allows 1900 cfm of airflow to pass through instead of using a big 315x1000mm like before would that be adequate i was planning on getting a 6" tornado for intake pushing 1000 cfm i presume that will be ok? this is the more expensive option next to getting a new 12" filter but the things massive like cant keep fucking that off and dragging it out the house everytime i need to dispose of it like plus hanging it up its proper fooking heavy - id probably end up putting a hole in it again lol could blag it i guess say it came damaged but yet the question will arise why didnt you turn it down

thanks for help guys

Bulls Guest

I am a bit confused but why just not get a controller and wire your 10'' tornado box to it ..and your 8'' intake and just buy yourself a 10'' rhino pro filter? Ecotechnics Controller will do you a perfect job.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    I am a bit confused but why just not get a controller and wire your 10'' tornado box to it ..and your 8'' intake and just buy yourself a 10'' rhino pro filter? Ecotechnics Controller will do you a perfect job.
    got a variac mate the point is ease of throwing filter out and ease of hanging it up basically what i used previously is over kill for 8 plants dude

Thanks

Better to have overkill to safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk