Thread: Don't want to heat, light full groom

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Default Don't want to heat, light full groom

My groom is 8' x 11' When my plants are small and under the T5 I don't want to heat the full room so intend to curtain it off with space blanket.

8 plants will eventually go under 3 x 600w mh/hps scrog

My question is when they outgrow the T5 will I just curtain half of the groom off and put them under a single 600w and then 2 x 600w before I put them under the scrog and All 3 lights.

Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

I would use just one light if i were you and a tent

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

toblue (14-12-16)

Thanks

So I would put a small tent inside of my room with 1 600w for a week or so after they outgrow the t5 and then put them in the big room with all 3 lights.
    I also have the option to dim the lights on the ballasts but not sure how that would work.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

would make sense like to have have a small veg tent if you got the cash an space mate. once they start getting big and you have potted them up stick them in the bigger tent

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

toblue (14-12-16)

Thanks

Thanks Joker. I have the space but the cash may be a problem I overspent on building the grow room and my wife has gone Christmas shopping today for 2 teenage daughters.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Thanks Joker. I have the space but the cash may be a problem I overspent on building the grow room and my wife has gone Christmas shopping today for 2 teenage daughters.
    yea mate can understand. but if tent small it be cheap just use extract and passive intake. and maybe go with cheap cfl also

9. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

toblue (14-12-16)