Thread: Maxigro + kelp and humic acid. Ratios?

Thanks

Default Maxigro + kelp and humic acid. Ratios?

I have decided to use Maxigro then Maxibloom mixed with a kelp and humic acid mix I found here:
    h ttp : // w ww.ebay.com/itm/Hydroponic-Plant-Thriving-Kelp-and-Humic-Acid-blend-Soluble-Powder-1-lb-FreeShip-/351701919727?hash=item51e31167ef:m:mclRa-IaM-EJ8aRbalwdQeQ
    what ratio should i mix these? I have switched to NFT but will still probably experiment with fogponics. I will also be using Hydroguard from now on. Thanks for the help guys!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fogponics For This Useful Post:

redisiel (27-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fogponics View Post
    I have decided to use Maxigro then Maxibloom mixed with a kelp and humic acid mix I found here:
    h ttp : // w ww.ebay.com/itm/Hydroponic-Plant-Thriving-Kelp-and-Humic-Acid-blend-Soluble-Powder-1-lb-FreeShip-/351701919727?hash=item51e31167ef:m:mclRa-IaM-EJ8aRbalwdQeQ
    what ratio should i mix these? I have switched to NFT but will still probably experiment with fogponics. I will also be using Hydroguard from now on. Thanks for the help guys!
    You would be better off with fulvic acid in water mate...Are you running organic nutes in you trays ?

Regards BL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

British green (26-12-16), redisiel (24-12-16)

Thanks

No. I already bought the mix, can you just give me an idea of what ratio of maxigro to humic acid kelp mix I should be using?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fogponics For This Useful Post:

redisiel (24-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Don't put humic in your pots/trays mate it will eventually clog your roots I would take B.A's advice and really do a little homework here mate just to save yourself a head ache.
    I'm taking this humic is a powder form?
    Best wishes
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (26-12-16), Bud Lightyear (27-12-16)

Thanks

Afternoon fogponics,
    A long dinner I know sorry, I have been going through my bookmarks etc but haven't come across the info I want.
    I remember struggling last time and getting forwarded a link to it I'm just having trouble finding all my hydroponic info because I deleted a lot of info along with the bottles to allow room for my soil building venture.

I'm am 100% sure it was the source of the humics was one of the reasons and I think it was Leonardite I was looking at and it was pretty much rubbish in terms of humic values.

I won't stop looking mate like I said when I messaged you I'm only going by it happening twice to me and I am pretty sure it was the humic product I was using.
    Not saying to ditch your mix because like you say there's only good things said about what your using and many others and until I find what I need I'll look pretty much like a idiot and I wouldn't like that at all.

I admire your search for knowledge brother your a man/lady after my own heart lol
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (27-12-16), Bud Lightyear (27-12-16), noodle (06-01-17)

Thanks

Good afternoon fogponics,
    Ok sorry for the delay but I found something that will give you more insight here like I said it was product/products specific and I said just to be careful and do a bit of research.
    Anyway I have found a podcast from last year it's 3 hours long on humics here's a bit of background on it.

BioAg a world leader in the technology and application of humate derivatives including fulvic acid and humic acid based products. Dr. Robert Faust, Founder and President of BioAg, is a world renowned pioneer in the uses of humates for crops, human health and environmental applications.

It's an interview on the Adam Dunn show and the part you want is around 1 hour and 5 minutes into the show so If you get me a email or if there's anyway this podcast could somewhere here it's got loads of wonderfull info.

Again sorry it took so long it's just there's so much research papers podcasts etc to go through again!
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Good afternoon fogponics,
    Ok sorry for the delay but I found something that will give you more insight here like I said it was product/products specific and I said just to be careful and do a bit of research.
    Anyway I have found a podcast from last year it's 3 hours long on humics here's a bit of background on it.

BioAg a world leader in the technology and application of humate derivatives including fulvic acid and humic acid based products. Dr. Robert Faust, Founder and President of BioAg, is a world renowned pioneer in the uses of humates for crops, human health and environmental applications.

It's an interview on the Adam Dunn show and the part you want is around 1 hour and 5 minutes into the show so If you get me a email or if there's anyway this podcast could somewhere here it's got loads of wonderfull info.

Again sorry it took so long it's just there's so much research papers podcasts etc to go through again!
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    hey thanks redseil, btw it did clog my pours: https://i.imgur.com/KAkFUhU.jpg !!!
    and keep posting in my threads i will surely take your advice more seriously in the future, than you so much!
    Last edited by Blue; 06-01-17 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Email Removed*

Thanks

Just seevyour other thread mate sorry, you know what we'll sort it in sure no biggie brother gonna look into it now
    Redz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (04-01-17)

Thanks

Email sent bro lemme know you got it ok
    How are they doing now, to was too many threads to keep up with tbh lol
    Hope alls well
    Redz