Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quick auto questions

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTBag View Post
    The waters ec is 0.1, I've got a decent reader. I'll start doing run off. I've also got some Rhizotonic but not used yet, I'll mix some up and spray the leaves later. What should the run off ec be? Thanks
    ok that very low. you want make the plant hungry that high ec is just making it not wana get feeding.

this the plan,

Rhizo 2ml to litre, check EC after that, then add in A/B to you hit about 0.5. PH 5.8 - this providing the background EC is 0.1

give it good soaking mate lets flush the whole pot with the new mix feed. i would rather see the plants growing and going a bit lighter colour then you know it feeding and getting hungry which means you can bump up the EC / feed

no need spray leaves yet, but you will need spray them with calmag at some soon stage. mix 2-4ml in litre spray bottle . this is because your water very soft bit like mine
    whats your temps and RH like?
    what light timing are you on?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

UncleTBag (13-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    ok that very low. you want make the plant hungry that high ec is just making it not wana get feeding.

this the plan,

Rhizo 2ml to litre, check EC after that, then add in A/B to you hit about 0.5. PH 5.8 - this providing the background EC is 0.1

give it good soaking mate lets flush the whole pot with the new mix feed. i would rather see the plants growing and going a bit lighter colour then you know it feeding and getting hungry which means you can bump up the EC / feed

no need spray leaves yet, but you will need spray them with calmag at some soon stage. mix 2-4ml in litre spray bottle . this is because your water very soft bit like mine
    whats your temps and RH like?
    what light timing are you on?
    Lights are on 24/7 to keep it warm enough in the loft. Temp is 75 degrees and humidity is approx 60% thanks

Thanks

we UK mon, lets stick with Celsius haha. so that about 23degree? try sticking a small tube heater in there will help with temps.

my light timing for autos was veg 20/4 - flower 24/0 but changed it to 22/2 give equipment lights etc a rest

5. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

UncleTBag (13-12-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

I'm doing a Fast & Vast Auto and mine is 13 days from pop, and it's around the same size, maybe larger, than yours.

Have you checked your roots at all?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

UncleTBag (13-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

1.2 is going to be too high with a 0.1 background (IMHO!)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

9. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

UncleTBag (13-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    I'm doing a Fast & Vast Auto and mine is 13 days from pop, and it's around the same size, maybe larger, than yours.

Have you checked your roots at all?
    I think the roots are fine, it got major shock when I transported it, the Peat pellet fell apart and the entire seedling was exposed, tap root. It's in 10litres of coco now. I have another one next to this now so if it doesn't turn out great so be it. Also how would I go about checking them? Thanks
    Last edited by UncleTBag; 13-12-16 at 06:21 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleTBag For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

I think the roots are fine, it got major shock when I transported it, the Peat pellet fell apart and the entire seedling was exposed, tap root. It's in 10litres of coco now. I have another one next to this now so if it doesn't turn out great so be it.
    If you need to transplant again in the future, give it a drink with rhizotonic (4ml per litre) and that will help with transplant shock.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

UncleTBag (13-12-16)

Thanks

Thanks for all the advice people.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UncleTBag For This Useful Post:

M_C (13-12-16)

Thanks

Flushed it today with 0.8ec feed, checked the ec and ph of the run off it was a orangey /Brown colour with a ec of 2.2, ph 5.8. Will keep my eye on it over the next few days.

Thanks

that run off sounds very high at this stage

18. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

UncleTBag (14-12-16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast