Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yous might think am mad!! BUT

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

Sorry lads forgot all about her with the madness going on she has took the knock dryer than a nuns crutch

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    AM BACK BOYS WONT BE GROWING TILL SUMMER BUT WATCH THIS SPACE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ganja.lad For This Useful Post:

M_C (31-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fridge View Post
    ha! i absolutely love this. did you recover this from the compost heap or something?!

from the looks of the pictures there's a tiny bit of leaf mass in one of the crooks of the branches so i'd say there's a very good chance of this revegging successfully.

i'd be a little concerned about the big crack you made getting rot as it looks like the crack goes below the soil line.

not sure if anyone else would back me on this but it may be worth taking the top 1cm of soil off to make sure there is no open wound below the soil line, where it will just get damp.

Fridge.
    Sorry mate wasn't paying much attention to this plant as I should thanks for the advise mukka 😎😎

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2