Thread: Curly leaves and yellow spots

Thanks

Default Curly leaves and yellow spots

First "real" grow, using NFT in a small tent. Two plants from seed in rockwool, both Dinafem Diesel. I can only tend to them at weekends, being away from home during the week, so I'm not giving them the day-by-day care that would be ideal, just doing my best to balance the PH with roughly-measured, but deliberately low, dosage canna nutrients. Started with canna rhizone and grow-start, just switched to canna veg 2 part. Have some pk13/14 for later, and only just realised that's not a "base nute", so will need to get something else as well I guess.

They're under a 400w HPS for 2 or 3 weeks now, after being under a weak fluorescent tube for a couple of weeks from seed. 20/4 throughout. Temps go from 22ish at "night", up to 25ish at day, as the screenshot below shows.

The plants look good, compared to my feeble windowsill soil efforts previously, but they definitely aren't perfectly happy, as the title of this post might suggest. Can any experienced growers give an opinion please?

Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0444.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	337175

Name:	IMAG0445.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	337177

Name:	IMAG0447.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	337176

Name:	temps.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	337178

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bournemouthben For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (17-12-16), Maddogg91 (26-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

ello matey. cant comment on NFT as I have never ran it. just coco. but they look good to me bro. when did you last give them a spray of calmag. think they got slight mag def to them.

Bulls Guest

They look good mate...What's your RH in the groom?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bournemouthben View Post
    First "real" grow, using NFT in a small tent. Two plants from seed in rockwool, both Dinafem Diesel. I can only tend to them at weekends, being away from home during the week, so I'm not giving them the day-by-day care that would be ideal, just doing my best to balance the PH with roughly-measured, but deliberately low, dosage canna nutrients. Started with canna rhizone and grow-start, just switched to canna veg 2 part. Have some pk13/14 for later, and only just realised that's not a "base nute", so will need to get something else as well I guess.

They're under a 400w HPS for 2 or 3 weeks now, after being under a weak fluorescent tube for a couple of weeks from seed. 20/4 throughout. Temps go from 22ish at "night", up to 25ish at day, as the screenshot below shows.

The plants look good, compared to my feeble windowsill soil efforts previously, but they definitely aren't perfectly happy, as the title of this post might suggest. Can any experienced growers give an opinion please?

Thanks in advance!

Name:	IMAG0444.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	337175

Name:	IMAG0445.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	337177

Name:	IMAG0447.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	337176

Name:	temps.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	337178
    One thing I can say bro is ph. I no how fast the ph rises in the nft tanks dno if it will be an issue if ur away 5 days at a time but everything seems good might just be a case of that being a lil off other than the curls I think u look good mate 👊n I know the samurai veg and bloom does good but try use what u can before u get others

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk