Thread: What is this?

Thanks

Default What is this?

My Amnesia Haze are 80% finished flowering and I've just noticed this on a couple of the top buds. Sorry about the poor pic quality but I can see what I can only describe as little sprouts popping through the buds and the buds seem to have "split off" into 2 or 3. I have no idea what is happening. Hermaphrodite through stress perhaps?

sent from the clouds 🍃🍃💨💨🍁🍁

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (23-12-16), Jazzy0121 (18-12-16)

Thanks

By the way. A couple of weeks ago I noticed the fan heater in my grow tent had stopped working. Not exactly sure for how long but I think maybe 1-2 weeks. Therefore my lights off temps were obviously dropping quite low. Maybe as low as 10°C.

Thanks

Growing 4 x Amnesia Haze in coco under 600w HPS. Temps were ranging between 19-25 except for a week or 2 when the heater broke as mentioned. Currently feeding at 1.8ec and ph5.9/6.0. I'm aware this may seem quite a high ec reading but all through veg they have reacted well to a higher than usual ec and at 1.4-1.6 they were really quite pale. Any more info required please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Luxuriant growth usually due to over fert in late flower...Get your stats up see if they confirm.

Regards BL
    So what is luxuriant growth then and what does it mean? Will it affect the smoke?

Thanks

Anymore pics? Had something similar before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

I've found you can over fert in veg and the plants look like they can take it so you don't realise your feeding too much until you switch to flower and it all gets too much for them and this happens (I found this out the hard way.) It's easier to feed less and give more when the plants ask for it rather than try to reverse over fertilising. If your this close to the end maybe just start flushing and ride it out

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Foxtailing I think that's called, a little bit isn't generally trouble, but in extremes it destroys the structure of the bud a bit :/
    Strider's Sup Lemon Haze & L.A. Confidential DWC Good...hopefully...2018

SLH & Incredible Bulk DWC Actually good, honest. 2017

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    Foxtailing I think that's called, a little bit isn't generally trouble, but in extremes it destroys the structure of the bud a bit :/
    I think he's asking about those little round leaves that are sprouting out