Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When to switch bloom nutes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    looks heavily fed with nute burn. but i could be wrong. will let the more experienced soil growers decide. i only use coco
    i gave it 2 ml/L biogrow then i should have give it pure water but i forgot and give it 3 mL/L biogrow too. i think its nute burn. when should i start to give bloom nutes?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thrashordie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-12-16)

Viz Guest

Hello there mate.

First up when you say market water, what do you mean by that?
    Second thing, how close is your lamp to the top of the plants. Have seen heat burnt plants that look just like those do.

Ok moving on. In soil you have no need to mess with your Ph when you feed or water. Doing so will cause havoc that you don't want or need. Next, list your nutes that you have used for the grow please. In soil you normally hardly need to provide nutes at all.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

British green (18-12-16), GEORGE (19-12-16), noodle (18-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Hello there mate.

First up when you say market water, what do you mean by that?
    Second thing, how close is your lamp to the top of the plants. Have seen heat burnt plants that look just like those do.

Ok moving on. In soil you have no need to mess with your Ph when you feed or water. Doing so will cause havoc that you don't want or need. Next, list your nutes that you have used for the grow please. In soil you normally hardly need to provide nutes at all.
    by market water, i mean water that im buying from market.
    my lamp is 30 cm away from top of the plant.

im using bio grow(2-3 ml/L) and cal-mag(2 ml/L).
    I have Biobloom and Big Bud for flowering also.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thrashordie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-12-16)

Viz Guest

Flush your plant with normal tap water, and only use nutes when the plants need them. In soil there is no need for nutes during the veg period as a rule. Your plants will show you when you needed to feed them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-12-16)

Thanks

Flush your plant with normal tap water, and only use nutes when the plants need them. In soil there is no need for nutes during the veg period as a rule. Your plants will show you when you needed to feed them.
    but how can i understand that i should switch my nutes to bloom nutes

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thrashordie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-12-16)

Viz Guest

Mate you switch your nutes to bloom when you are in the flower cycle. When else would you be using bloom? When your plants are flowering.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-12-16)

Thanks

Mate you switch your nutes to bloom when you are in the flower cycle. When else would you be using bloom? When your plants are flowering.
    preflowers doesnt count, right? :/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thrashordie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-12-16)

Thanks

So if your growing in soil and you just go dumping water like mine thats 9.5 out of the tap no ill effects.....am i understanding correct?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-12-16)

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thrashordie View Post
    preflowers doesnt count, right? :/
    I would stop adding mag/cal to the feed, and start with very low doses of Bloom. Your plants need to recover before you switch to 12/12, if they are photo-periods. Oh if they are photo-periods you can go back to a 18/6 and re-veg too.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBudsAlot View Post
    So if your growing in soil and you just go dumping water like mine thats 9.5 out of the tap no ill effects.....am i understanding correct?
    In soil there is no need to adjust your water Ph wise, the soil will act a Ph buffer. I am not sure where you are located but the only big concern with tap water is the chlorine that some water supplies have. Simple fix for that is to fill a large bucket and let it stand for 24 hours and chlorine gone...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-12-16)

Thanks

I would stop adding mag/cal to the feed, and start with very low doses of Bloom. Your plants need to recover before you switch to 12/12, if they are photo-periods. Oh if they are photo-periods you can go back to a 18/6 and re-veg too.

In soil there is no need to adjust your water Ph wise, the soil will act a Ph buffer. I am not sure where you are located but the only big concern with tap water is the chlorine that some water supplies have. Simple fix for that is to fill a large bucket and let it stand for 24 hours and chlorine gone...
    its auto plant, then im adding bloom to my feeding too. thanks.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thrashordie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-12-16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast