Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: SEEDSMAN GIVEAWAY: 5 winners x 3 strains to choose

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Merry Christmas to you and the guys at Seedsman J, and thanks for the giveaway

Blue: Cheese & Blueberry & Auto onyx Fems

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    Hi Aspie, What strains are you talking about? All these i see are Seedsman breeder..
    Hi J,

I've not checked them all, but I did look at "CBD Sweet 'n Sour Widow" and according to the logo in the image on your site says that the breeder is CBD.

http://www.seedsman.com/en/cbd-sweet...re=seedsman_en is CBD
    http://www.seedsman.com/en/seedsman-...re=seedsman_en is Seedsman

It's confusing when you've names that are so close to other breeders.

Take care
    TAT

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (20-12-16)

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Hi J,

I've not checked them all, but I did look at "CBD Sweet 'n Sour Widow" and according to the logo in the image on your site says that the breeder is CBD.

http://www.seedsman.com/en/cbd-sweet...re=seedsman_en is CBD
    http://www.seedsman.com/en/seedsman-...re=seedsman_en is Seedsman

It's confusing when you've names that are so close to other breeders.

Take care
    TAT
    I made sure to go to seedsman breeds thanks for looking out but it is one of their strains

5. The Following User Says Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

happy holidays guys and all the best for next year thanks for the comp
    username secretgroweruk cheese fem,blue berry fem, northern soul
    thanks once agin and good luck guys
    AM BACK BOYS WONT BE GROWING TILL SUMMER BUT WATCH THIS SPACE

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganja.lad For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (20-12-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by camkush View Post
    I made sure to go to seedsman breeds thanks for looking out but it is one of their strains
    I only asked because I have seen some competitions on here where some entries were void because of some reason or other.

There's one person who hasn't wished Seedsman a happy holiday (one of the rules) and one in the wrong format (myself included)

Some of the strains sounded interesting, so I wanted to take a look myself at what people were looking at. As there weren't any links to the strains, I googled them and found the non-seedsman strains first. So, I asked to confirm as I'd hate to see someone not allowed in on a technicality.

Just looking out for you all and make J's job easier.

Take care
    TAT

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (20-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

J PM'd me earlier & we added the link to Seedsman seeds that are eligible in the opening post

To save you having to find the original post, the link is - http://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-...eders/seedsman
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (20-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    I only asked because I have seen some competitions on here where some entries were void because of some reason or other.

There's one person who hasn't wished Seedsman a happy holiday (one of the rules) and one in the wrong format (myself included)

Some of the strains sounded interesting, so I wanted to take a look myself at what people were looking at. As there weren't any links to the strains, I googled them and found the non-seedsman strains first. So, I asked to confirm as I'd hate to see someone not allowed in on a technicality.

Just looking out for you all and make J's job easier.

Take care
    TAT
    Yeah, thanks bro.. I really appreciate your ramblings, so I'm learning to improve these things in future editions.

Ok.. yeah.. Viz forgotten wish us merry Christmas True, this is a rule, although it was something symbolic rule for these dates.. he forgot it, damn it, santa is going to be angry with him. No problem, he sure has great wishes for us..

The format for the strains, this is not a mandatory rule, but it is a great help for me, since copying and pasting a line is fast, otherwise I have to juggle every response. That's up to you to make things easy for me.

We have added a link to the section Seedsman where you can find all our strains. Some are very recent, and until I do not have good photos, I will not open thread in the forum.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (20-12-16), ganja.lad (20-12-16), M_C (20-12-16)

camkush Guest

Yeah, thanks bro.. I really appreciate your ramblings, so I'm learning to improve these things in future editions.

Ok.. yeah.. Viz forgotten wish us merry Christmas True, this is a rule, although it was something symbolic rule for these dates.. he forgot it, damn it, santa is going to be angry with him. No problem, he sure has great wishes for us..

The format for the strains, this is not a mandatory rule, but it is a great help for me, since copying and pasting a line is fast, otherwise I have to juggle every response. That's up to you to make things easy for me.

We have added a link to the section Seedsman where you can find all our strains. Some are very recent, and until I do not have good photos, I will not open thread in the forum.
    Thanks for the comp! Hell I couldn't hardly choose only 3 my mouth waters every time I log into your site

15. The Following User Says Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Thanks, mate. I didn't want you to think I was arguing or being picky (The latter being an aspie trait) I like your competitions and really appreciate you doing this for us all.

You're not like other seed selling sites as you are also a breeder, and that's why I misunderstood your first post as I took it that it was a strain on the Seedsman (site) rather than Seedsman (the breeder) and I didn't want others to do the same thing.

As for Viz, I think he should give all of his prezzies away to young kids (not in a seedy way mods) and be forced to go through my Internet history as punishment.

Take care, mate
    TAT

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (20-12-16), J Trich (20-12-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by camkush View Post
    Thanks for the comp! Hell I couldn't hardly choose only 3 my mouth waters every time I log into your site
    You said the same thing on Grindr.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

J Trich (20-12-16)

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast