Thread: Pot size AGAIN SORRY

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Default Pot size AGAIN SORRY

Hi I will be using Canna CoCo and realistically will on most days only be available to hand water once or twice per day during lights on. I would love to be able to use a 6l pot and really go for it watering 4-6 times daily, but time restrictions won't allow. My plan is to go from root cube to 1L airpot then into final 15L airpot. Is this a plan or should I go bigger/smaller for final pot. I will more than likely have a longish veg period to fill the SCROG.

3x 600w HID - 10" extractor 7' x 11' insulated grow room. SCROG area 5' x 9' - 8 or 9 plants.

Many Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Blue (21-12-16), Dr green fingers (18-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

For a long veg 5+ weeks you'd be better going for the 20L Airpots. You'll fill the pot with roots in no time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dr green fingers (18-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Thanks Bud, so go from root riot cube to 15L or from 1L airpot to 15L airpot?

Thanks Blue there seems to be so much conflicting advise. some say extra root is wasted energy and others say more root more bud.

I also think I may be taking advise from drip feeders rather than hand water. 20L was my original choice until it all got complicated.