Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi Strain Diary "Partying With Barney"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,254 Times

Here's a pic of the Beans I got except the Original Cheese because i had to crop it out so the picture was square or else it rotates when I upload it. Also, figured I would put up a pic of my nutrient shelf. Even though I will only be using the Heavy 16 other then the few other additives that I named in my original post. I will post up a pic of my tent setup later when I get home.

Ghost

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (02-01-17), ERBURT (22-12-16), GEORGE (23-12-16), Happy roken (21-01-17), joker_the_smoker (23-12-16), Krisw420 (23-12-16), Oxy (09-01-17), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPGE View Post
    What's going on Erburt? Good to see your still hanging around the talk. Your a great grower to have around here. Also, yes, I will be putting the diary right in this thread. Make it easy for everyone including myself. Happy to have you along for the ride.

Ghost
    Yeah I'm still ere mate
    Oiling the boards lol

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

GhostPGE (23-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

I'm not too sure to be honest. I would love to give them a full dose and have it going all the time when the lights are on but I don't know to much about the hole CO2 enrichment since I have never done it before. I really don't even know where to begin other then buying the equipment. I know what equipment I need but now sure how high or how low the ppm should be and so on. Have to do some research or get some advice from the awesome THC Talkers that use it.

Ghost
    To maximise the affect with the co2 it most be used form the start of your plants life for your plants to be able to use the higher amount of co2 in the air. Early use of co2 will make the plant grow larger stomata to make its self able to you the higher amount of co2 in the air. if it's not used in the early stages of development the plant will not be able to make Proper use of the higher pps in the air in the latter stages of life. And you will be wasting gas and filling your tank or tanks a lot thay run out fast pal. If you new to co2 just go low on the ppms about 800-1000 will make a mark, don't wast your gas trying to hit 1800-2000 pps that that max a plant will take, higher temps and humidity help the plant use the co2 aswell

How are you monitoring the ppm's and controlling the doesing ?

iv done abit in the co2 department
    Just chillin in ma long johns reading about plants. And it's ten plants max man. Don't be an idiot new guy .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-16), GhostPGE (23-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    To maximise the affect with the co2 it most be used form the start of your plants life for your plants to be able to use the higher amount of co2 in the air. Early use of co2 will make the plant grow larger stomata to make its self able to you the higher amount of co2 in the air. if it's not used in the early stages of development the plant will not be able to make Proper use of the higher pps in the air in the latter stages of life. And you will be wasting gas and filling your tank or tanks a lot thay run out fast pal. If you new to co2 just go low on the ppms about 800-1000 will make a mark, don't wast your gas trying to hit 1800-2000 pps that that max a plant will take, higher temps and humidity help the plant use the co2 aswell

How are you monitoring the ppm's and controlling the doesing ?

iv done abit in the co2 department
    I was planning on getting the Autopilot Digital Environmental Controller since I can use that to control my temps, humidity, and CO2.

Ghost

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

noodle (25-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

Alright, so I couldn't help myself and I went and took a look in the paper towels to see how my little beans were doing. 100% Germination rate. That's what I like to see. And really fast too. They were in the cup of water for 12 hours and now they have been in the paper towels for about 12 hours and already every single one has about an 1/8 inch tap root coming out. So I'm gonna start soaking my rock-wool cubes in ph 5.5 R.O water tonight and I will pop all my little beans in them in the A.M. Very happy that all of them germed. It was my first time ordering from Original Sensible and I am very happy all around. Since Herbies no longer accepts debit cards I decided to try a new Seedbank. Happy that everything has worked out so far. LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO.

Ghost

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-16), joker_the_smoker (23-12-16), noodle (23-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

Alright, so I couldn't help myself and I went and took a look in the paper towels to see how my little beans were doing. 100% Germination rate. That's what I like to see. And really fast too. They were in the cup of water for 12 hours and now they have been in the paper towels for about 12 hours and already every single one has about an 1/8 inch tap root coming out. So I'm gonna start soaking my rock-wool cubes in ph 5.5 R.O water tonight and I will pop all my little beans in them in the A.M. Very happy that all of them germed. It was my first time ordering from Original Sensible and I am very happy all around. Since Herbies no longer accepts debit cards I decided to try a new Seedbank. Happy that everything has worked out so far. LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO.

Ghost
    100% sweet ��

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was planning on getting the Autopilot Digital Environmental Controller since I can use that to control my temps, humidity, and CO2.

Ghost
    Very nice posh bito kit, only used the ecotecnics co2 controler my self. But that's long gone now. I do still have my tanks and reg though about 6 to 8 tanks used to last the full cycle at 800-1000 ppms on a small not that closed closed loop room.

Mon the split beans

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

Ghost

And the grow is a go. Always nice to get 100% germination sort of sets the right kind of tone for a grow eh?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

AND WERE OFFFF!!!! I just put all 9 beans in there Rock-Wool cubes because every single tap root was at least a half inch or longer. I seem to be off to a good start. I'm really excited for this grow since I've never used R.O water on any of my grows, only tap water. Also, this will be my first time using Heavy 16 Nutes, Great White, and Enzymes. Also my first grow since I picked up the 315 Ceramic MH and my Solis-Tek Matrix with the 1000 Watt Hortilux Super HPS. I think I'm gonna get a lot bigger yield and a lot better quality buds this time around and the buds were already extremely potent with my last grows. Oh yea, I also forgot to mention that I will be using the liquid Budswel to. I'm very lucky to be apart of this community and have you guys here to turn to if I run into any problems. I usually pull about 9 ounces per plant and that was with only using my 400 watt Apollo MH for veg and my 400 Watt Apollo HPS for flower with my 900 watt Mars 2 with the whole Fox Farm Nute lineup for nutes. I'm hoping to at least get a little more per plant with all the new equipment and nutes. I usually only top once or twice just to keep them short enough for my tent but my new tent is a foot and a half taller so I have a lot more wiggle room. So i will probably only top them all once and do a little tieing down. Planning on growing them a little bigger this time around before I switch to 12/12 since I have the extra room.

MON THE HUGE NUGGERS.

Ghost

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (02-01-17), GEORGE (23-12-16), Oxy (09-01-17), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

Pineapple chunk is my number 1 smoke!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krisw420 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast