Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Multi Strain Diary "Partying With Barney"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,254 Times

Forgot to mention that I soaked the Rock-wool cubes in I mixture of R.O water and Great White. I'm thinking that it should help them grow out there roots faster and stronger. If not, I don't think it will hurt at all lol. I'm thinking that I will see the beginning of some sprouts by the A.M. I will post up some pics as soon as I see some little seedlings pop there heads up.

Ghost

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (24-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

The journey has officially begun. I just went and checked on my little lady's and every one of them have broken the surface. I take it that soaking the Rock-Wool cubes in the Great White was a good thing to do because the Blue Cheese already has a root coming out the bottom of the cube and I just put them in the cubes yesterday. I moved the humidity dome into my veg tent because my last girls stretched ALOT in the humidity dome under the Flourescent tube. It's just not powerful enough to stop them from stretching. I want to keep all of these girls nodes super close together to I don't want to deal with any stretching at all. Even from the beginning lol. Anyways, here's two pics.

Ghost

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

noodle (25-12-16), Oxy (09-01-17), redisiel (02-01-17), Type M (02-01-17)

Viz Guest

Did you give the one girl a bit of help and remove the seed case? Nice way to start Christmas day.

GWS is the dogs bollocks all right.

Merry Christmas mate.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GhostPGE (25-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Did you give the one girl a bit of help and remove the seed case? Nice way to start Christmas day.

GWS is the dogs bollocks all right.

Merry Christmas mate.
    Yea I gently pulled the seed casing off of her. That's what I've heard about the Great White. Everyone who has used it has said it is like magic. After seeing Bud Lightyear's comparison of a plant with Great White and one without, I went out and got me some. It was phanominal how much more roots the plant with Great White had.

Ghost

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

Arr the baby's congrats pal. I'd crop you pik abit though pal..!

Noods
    Just chillin in ma long johns reading about plants. And it's ten plants max man. Don't be an idiot new guy .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

GhostPGE (26-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

A nice tub of sugar water and yeast in the prop will help to pal if your planing to use co2 will give the ppm a nice boost mukker
    One cup of super and a spoon of yeast in 4lts of Luke warm water works well do you of a week mayb

Noods

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

GhostPGE (26-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

Whoever removed my last picture should take a better look at it. There is only 10 MJ plants and 2 Carolina Reaper pepper plants. I am well aware of the site rules and respect them greatly. I figured since everyone on this site grows, they would be able to tell the two plants on the left had leaves that don't resemble an MJ plants leaves at all. And if all is cleared up now would it be okay if I repost it?

Ghost

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (29-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

Here we go. Here's that picture again. I moved the crop up so everyone can see that they are not MJ plants. I have 10 MJ plants in my tent and 3 Carolina Reaper Pepper Plants and 1 sweet pepper plant. Sorry for the misunderstanding guys.

Ghost

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (29-12-16), Oxy (09-01-17), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPGE View Post
    I moved the humidity dome into my veg tent because my last girls stretched ALOT in the humidity dome under the Flourescent tube. It's just not powerful enough to stop them from stretching. I want to keep all of these girls nodes super close together to I don't want to deal with any stretching at all. Even from the beginning lol. Anyways, here's two pics.
    As soon as seeds surface or clones are rooted, then they should be taken straight out of your dome Ghost. It gets a lot hotter inside there & that will cause the sort stretch you talk of.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

GhostPGE (27-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Type M View Post
    As soon as seeds surface or clones are rooted, then they should be taken straight out of your dome Ghost. It gets a lot hotter inside there & that will cause the sort stretch you talk of.
    Thanks Type M. I took the dome off the other day, I just have them on the tray so water doesn't rest underneath them.

Ghost

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

redisiel (02-01-17), Type M (27-12-16)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast