Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How does these look ??

Viz Guest

Could you share what is the current light schedule that you are using?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
    Right I think I've finally sorted the pics out for the LSD!!!!

I kind of like that picture but, As mc says, we need a clearer picture.. I'm hoping the leaves look like this in the Picture below

3. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Blue (30-12-16)

Thanks

The leaves do look like the ones in that pic lol, I'll go and get a pic now with the lights on. The light schedule I have now is just 24 on, I had changed it a while ago to 12-12.

Thanks

This is the best I could do sorry, shit light in my shed so I had to get my maglite out lol.

Last edited by M_C; 28-12-16 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Embedded pic

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,179 Times

Just use the camera flash with lights off mate. She is very green if flowering which suggests a little too much N in her feed.

It's difficult to comment without a clear picture though...

Sent from Compton

Ez DuZ iT

Shout out to the Boss Man Erburt!
    [CENTER] "Lol if you aint got a shitty plant once in a while you ain't growing"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EaZiE For This Useful Post:

maenam (30-12-16), M_C (28-12-16)

Thanks

Thanks

Could really do with some input guys? First time growing, I thought all things were all good but I'm not so sure now!!!! The smell of the LSD is gorgeous right now. I've heard so much good stuff about this strain, and I guess I really don't want to mess it all up. I'm using auto pot system, and the 47L reservoir is getting low, so if you're right EaZIE and it is too much nutes in her feed I need to know whether or not to give just water or to just reduce the bites I'm giving her. Impatiently waiting a response. Cheers guys.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Just water by the looks of it as you want to flush the chems out of the plants..

They look very nice dude ,the colour looks v nice..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,565 Times

hi, on 24/0 the lsd-25 should have been done in 8-9weeks from seed. the range of colours in itselfs is ok for that ruderalis hybrid. Snow white trichomes and purple leaves are common.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lsd-25-auto.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	337738

However there appears to be leaf fringes and tips curled up and almost a blackish blue colour on the fan leaves. these are associated with excessive salt build up and high nitrogen content.

Autoflowers grown on 12/12 will take longer and have smaller buds. Its best to pick a schedule 18/6 20/4 24/0 etc and stick too it, you shouldnt really do less than 18hrs. personally i use 24/0 as its faster and slightly increases yield. but this subject causes massive debate.

can you do a close up of that front well lit bud site including some of the stem please, i would like to see those small calyxs on the stem internode. based on what info so far, if it were my girl i would put 5litres of plain rested tap water through the pots, then re-run res with just plain water.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maenam For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (30-12-16)

Thanks

Nice grow man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2