Thread: How long do trichomes last for dried plant material

Thanks

Default How long do trichomes last for dried plant material

I have stored all of my plant material leftovers in a closet, and totally forgot about it.

About 3.5 months passed, and then I randomly stumbled on it while cleaning, and figured I should finally try to make hash, like I originally planned.

I used the blender method with a chunk of plant material, and there was an obvious layer of stuff at the bottom that isn't water, however, when I tried lighting a joint with it, I am pretty sure it was either very weak, or didn't really affect me at all.

Did I mess up by leaving the stuff to dry for so long? Or did I mess up by not waiting for the supposed hash to properly dry over a few days/weeks?

Thanks.
    Last edited by spectralcanine; 24-12-16 at 11:25 PM.

Thanks

By the way - and sorry for the double post, but I can't edit the post above anymore - note that I did not press it in any way (I have no tools for this), just tried to smoke the cold smudgy substance I was left with after filtering.

I am not sure if this is also me messing up or not (does it matter?)